Single Digit Dance!!

I just LOVE reading these posts and sharing in your excitement. Hopefully some day soon I'll be able to do a single-digit dance!

Haven't been to WDW since summer 2009 which was the best stay yet! We stayed at the Boardwalk with conceirge service...it's always gona be tough to top that!

I've stayed at all levels of resorts besides Boardwalk Inn...Fort Wilderness cabins, All-star Music, Disney Institute Villas(1998), Carribean Beach and Coronado Springs. No matter where I've stayed it's always my favorite place to vacation...bar none!

Enjoy your adventure you lucky devils!

Leaving in about 48 hours. Still haven't told the kids, which is getting harder and harder. Just have to hold on a little longer. Can't wait! :yay:

Thanks for dancing with me everyone.

Hope everyone has an awesome trip!!!

Let's keep dancing...

:dance3::dance3::dance3:

1 week away! We'll be standing at MK gates right now waiting for 4:00 to enter MNSSHP!!! My son has no idea... he said this morning how cool it would be to go to Disney during Halloween. I can't wait for the moment he finds out he's going to go!!!

Leaving in 5 days :banana: , but the weather forecast is trying to bring me down!:sad2:

Don't let the forecast bring you down...Disney is one of the ONLY vacation destinations where weather can't ruin your stay! Almost everything is "indoors".

Have fun...I'd love to be in your shoes!

Im officially at 8 days until I leave!!!! I don't think I can stand all this excitement!!!pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter