Single Digit Dance!!!!

Sandisw

DVC Forums
:rotfl2::cool1::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Only 9 days and we will be about an hour from landing in MCO!!! I can't wait to be back.

Second time at the Boardwalk but first time with Boardwalk view. I am positive that once I see this, I will be more than thrilled with my new BWV contract (closing documents sent Friday!!!). And then it is off to my first love, BLT!!!

Who else is dancing along?

:rotfl2::cool1::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Only 9 days and we will be about an hour from landing in MCO!!! I can't wait to be back.

Second time at the Boardwalk but first time with Boardwalk view. I am positive that once I see this, I will be more than thrilled with my new BWV contract (closing documents sent Friday!!!). And then it is off to my first love, BLT!!!

Who else is dancing along?

I'm single digit dancing today, too. :goodvibes We check in next Wednesday for 6 nights at BCV, followed by 5 nights on the Dream, our first ever DCL cruise. Can't wait!

Enjoy your trip!

Have a great time! We are going to try for BWV in the spring. I am so tempted to buy resale there, as I would love to have Boardwalk accommodations for F&W every few years. We will be @ OKW in 2 days for a 4 nite stay.

I'm single digit dancing today, too. :goodvibes We check in next Wednesday for 6 nights at BCV, followed by 5 nights on the Dream, our first ever DCL cruise. Can't wait!

Enjoy your trip!

Wow! We check in to BWV next Wednesday too--we will have to wave across the river. Will only be there two nights because we will be heading to BLT after that!!!

Have a great time! We are going to try for BWV in the spring. I am so tempted to buy resale there, as I would love to have Boardwalk accommodations for F&W every few years. We will be @ OKW in 2 days for a 4 nite stay.

Exactly why we just did--sent closing documents Friday. We love BWV and BLT and now have enough points to stay at both without ever having to worry!!!

Wow! We check in to BWV next Wednesday too--we will have to wave across the river. Will only be there two nights because we will be heading to BLT after that!!!

I'll definitely wave hi to you over the lake! Enjoy your BW view; it sounds awesome. BLT is our home resort and I really wanted to stay there this trip, but we will be in WDW for DD's 8th birthday and she really wanted BCV, so.... The things we do for our kids. :goodvibes Luckily we have 49 more years to enjoy our home resort. ;) Have a great trip!

:cheer2: Congrats on reaching the single digit countdown. We will be at the BWV this Wednesday until next Tuesday.:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter