Single Digit Dance

For us it is 2 days until we are at Disney :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:....This time on Tuesday we will be making our decent to MCO then it is off to the fun and sun...coming from Chicago so I am ready for some 70 degree weather :goodvibes

2 days for us!! This time Friday we will be headed to Grand Flordian to see the gingerbread house and then off to downtown disney.:yay::yay::yay::yay:

For us this time next Sat. will be in MK. :d ance3:

Me too!!! I'm getting into Orlando on Friday afternoon, staying off-site 1 night before moving on to POFQ for 7 wonderful nights starting Sat. Dec 5. I've been waiting for this trip for so long that I can't believe it's almost here!

Terri

OMG...it just hit me...ONLY 4 MORE DAYS!!!! :cool1: My DD and I "take on" Disney for her 10th birthday!!! :cake: Can't wait to see Tink!!! :tinker:

I have been driving Hubby crazy for THREE years --- once it got to 7.5 months and i had booked flights it was even worse. now that we leave on Saturday (love to not have to add NEXT) i'm not sleeping -- like that lil boy in the commercial. Hubby finally caught the bug last night and packed, except for the stuff that is getting washed later this week. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter