Single digit dance

smileyk8

DIS Veteran
Just one week to go. Anyone else hitting disney in less than ten days? I think this calls for a group dance!
:banana: :yay: :cheer2: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

9 days and four hours until I leave work for the last time before our trip - that's the start of the vacation in my book. According to my countdown on my computer screen, 9 days, 17 hours, 43 minutes, 15 seconds until we actually depart. 14, 13, 12, 11.....

Aww thanks for joining in my dance guys!!! I've just made my piles :laundy: , he he he. Just need to open the suitcase and pop stuff in and i'm off :drive: (why isn't there a plane smiley?)

In a week we will be enjoying ILLUMINATIONS at EPCOT. We cannot wait! Only 5 more school days/work days to go!!! YIPPEE!!!!!

:cheer2:

9 days, 17 hours and 53 minutes until I wake up to catch my flight!!!

Oh, yeah!!! :cool1: :cool1:

6 days and a wake-up. :woohoo:

Can't come soon enough after the Nor'easter. :sad2:

The Florida sun will be a very welcome sight! :beach:

:banana: :banana: Doin' the Dance!! :banana: :banana:

OMG-:goodvibes I will be there the day after tomorrow. Just 2 more wake ups :thumbsup2

These last few days are soooooooooooooo l o n g :headache: I just about have it all packed.Packed the kids last weekend, me last night- Just the hubby needs to pack.

I havent been sleeping worth a darn- I keep dreaming about WDW :rolleyes1 I'm serious too.

This anticipation is going to kill me :eek:

:dance3:

5 days to go, and I just booked the trip yesterday! Just a quick four day trip with Mom, so it will be more resort and less park time. After a stressful spring break season at work, I am more than ready for a little room service!

ONE MORE DAY
on vacation at 5pm tomorrow when i get out of work!
leave for the airport 430am friday morning

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter