Single Digit Dance! - It's Getting Close....

had a scare this AM. Went to work last night and got home about 1:00 am (not unusual) got up around 6 and the room was spinning, :sick: felt like I drank too much (and didn't) was throwing up (I know, TMI, sorry) and it just got worse. Thankfully DH was home today so he took me and watched DS while I spent 2 hrs in patiend first. The took blood work and found nothing. They think maybe it's a inner ear thing. So I have some anti dizziness pills (hope it does the same thing as my dramamine for my ride sickness) Thkfully other than a feeling bit worn down from not eating till lunch time I feel fine. Occasionally dizzy but tolerable. I figure better safe than sorry and better this than something worse.
That said still doing the happy dance (just not spinning) :dance3: that tomorrow we start our vacation (by going to my parents) then the next day we will be there!!!

Okay.......2 DAYS to go!!!

I have to stop myself from doing this :woohoo: all day long! But I have work to do and my co-workers already think I'm crazy for going to Disney AGAIN. They just don't get it. Poor things. :laughing:

I feel so badly for those people. Funnily, there's a few of them working here too! :lmao:

ONE MORE DAY! Sorry to shout. We'll be seeing Mickey and the Wilderness Lodge tomorrow. :cool1:

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

4 days until we are at Disney!!! Can't wait to see the sun and feel the heat!!!!!!!!!!

we leave in the AM and I can hardly contain myself. It's all I want to talk about and the kids don't know still. How we have kept it a secret since Jan is unknown to me. I am just a bundle of raw nerves wanting to to something/anything and can't until they go to bed so I am here at the PC trying to sneak in some DIS time when they aren't looking. :surfweb:

Nice! Post some trip reports when you get back to feed us until we can get there again!
have fun!

Just had to log on and post something so I could see my ticker...
4 more sleeps!

WOOT!

My better half asked me last week if I wanted to go to Disney. (As is she really needed to ask such a silly question.) She found a good deal on a hotel. So we decided that an emergency trip to WDW was in order!

This will be a whirlwind short trip to the World. I'll pick her up in Atlanta after work on Thursday. We'll drive down to Valdosta to spend the night. Then finish up the drive Friday morning. We'll be in the park by 10am. We get to enjoy all day Friday, Saturday, and a couple of hours on Sunday. Then head for home and back to work on Monday morning.

I can't wait!!!!!!

Wow!!!! I am counting hours now!!

36 hours for us!!!!

Happy safe travels to all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter