Single Digit Dance! Anyone else :)

MOM POPPINS

<font color=red>I keep getting SOUVENIRS (wink) wh
Fianlly down to single digits. We will be at the Dolphin, Boardwalk Villa's and Wilderness Lodge Villa's. I am so excited. :cheer2: I turn 40 on Sunday then on Friday it's off to Disneyworld! :earsgirl:

Whoo hoo! we will be there next friday! 8 days to go! WL suprise trip 4 days, but we,ll be back in november 91 days, im dancin im dancin :banana:

we are down to single digets also, getting so thrilled!!! But have so so much to do! Still need to finalize my packing list, clean my kids rooms, my bedroom, bathroo, livingroom... still need to do a LOT, really need to stay off here and i would prolly get lots of this doen! LOL

Wow have a GREAT time MOM POPPINS!!! Lets see if you bring home another "souvenier" :goodvibes

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :banana: :cool1: :rotfl:
I am doing the singles dance all over the boards. :teeth:

I agree with Becca. I have so much to do. I still have shopping to do. Hopefully I can get that done today.

9 Days 9 Days 9 Days 9 Days!!!

allllmossstttt...........must.......be......patient.......can't wait......11 more days...can't dance,,,,yet........

swtnikki said:
Have a really great time on your trip! Happy early birthday too. :Pinkbounc

Thank-you :earsgirl:

I promise not to bring back anymore "souveniers" from WDW. Our last 2 babies are our most precious WDW "souveniers"! Now that I am turning 40 I am thinking my baby days are coming to an end. ;)

:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter