Single Digit Dance - 9 Days until lift off!!

Cynt

DIS Veteran
I can't believe it's almost time. I've been working on my shopping list all week at work. Pay day is today and me and my handy dandy list will be at Wal-Mart this weekend purchasing the necessities for my trip.

:banana: :banana: HELP ME DANCE! :banana: :banana:

:woohoo: :banana: :cheer2: 9 MORE DAYS! YIPPEE! :cheer2: :banana: :woohoo:

I'm dancing too!! 10 more days till we leave for Florida!!! Staying at POR.:banana: :banana: :dancer: :yay:

We are staying at POR too!! 8 more days and counting!! I hope the weather forecast changes for all of us!! :cool1: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :banana:

I have 1 day and a wake-up! We're staying at Shades of Green Military Resort and Saratoga Springs Spa & Resort...they're both so pretty!!!

I will dance with ya's...but im still 3 weeks / away. 21 days from now we are at POR from june 14 - 25...safe trip to all. !!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:thumbsup2 PERFECT!!!! I hope yall had so much fun, 10 days was long enough for me though! I'll write about it some more later!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter