Sing Along Songs

RooRach0906

"Oh Goody, Horray!"
I am a HUGE fan of the Disney Sing along songs videos esp the original ones that we music from the movies. I remember I got The Bare Nessacites (sp?) for Christmas when I was 4 and was hooked. I still have them and listen to them. Only problem is they are VHS and getting worn. Anyone else out there remember these and love them like I do?

I remember my younger sister had them. (I'm a little older than you! ;) )
She loved them. I haven't ever seen them on DVD but I know my youngest 2 would like them. I also saw they are coming out with a Disney Sing a long something or other for the WII. Might have to check that out! :rolleyes1

Toys R US has a bunch of them for $9.99 each or 2 for $16.99 I believe. Not online, instore only. Good luck! We have a bunch of the VHS', and I've thought about upgrading some to DVD because they are so enjoyable.

We've got TONS of them, all the christmas ones and everything, I went through a phase of being obsessed with them, I still know most of the words....:rolleyes1

Yes! My 2 and 6 year old love them! The two-year-old especially loves the "Beach Party at WDW" one. Those are my favorite, the ones that were actually filmed at WDW. I think there is a camping at Fort Wilderness one, and I know there is also a Disneyland one.

Check the Disney Movie Club, that is where I got the Beach Party one a few years ago.

I was in Toys R Us today and saw a number of them at $6.99 each or 2 for $12.99. I loved them when I was a kid, too! :)

my favorite is "disneyland fun" i have every song like memorized and use to watch before every DL trip, but since last year we got rid of all our VHS players, i just ordered it on DVD, it should be coming any day now im so excited to watch it, its seriously amazing

i love the sing along theme sing

"join right in, sing along, with your favorite disney song" :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I loved "Sing-along Songs". I had them all when I was younger but my favorite had to be "Disneyland Fun". Last time we were in WDW I hummed "Walking Right Down the Middle of Main Street USA" everytime we walked down Main Street.

I loved "Sing-along Songs". I had them all when I was younger but my favorite had to be "Disneyland Fun". Last time we were in WDW I hummed "Walking Right Down the Middle of Main Street USA" everytime we walked down Main Street.

hahaha i love that!!! when i was little that song didnt really catch my attention but now that i'm a bit older its seriously one of my favs! i too sing when im walking down mainstreet :rotfl:

I LOVE the disney sing-a-long song movies! I have a bit of a collection. And everytime I go to a thrift store or a Half Price Books, thoose are on my list to see if I can expand my collection! :)

my favorite is "disneyland fun" i have every song like memorized and use to watch before every DL trip, but since last year we got rid of all our VHS players, i just ordered it on DVD, it should be coming any day now im so excited to watch it, its seriously amazing

i love the sing along theme sing

"join right in, sing along, with your favorite disney song" :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

YES! I love this one! And I have never even been to DL, lol. Only WDW. But I still love it. It has become a tradition to watch it before every trip to the World. Maybe someday we'll actually make it out west.

I remember seeing the Welcome Medley at MK for the first time this past trip (for those of you who don't know, CMs ride a trolley down Main Street, get off and dance and sing some songs). When they started singing, "Main Street, USA," I about cried. I had never heard that song actually sung at the parks before. :goodvibes

YES! I love this one! And I have never even been to DL, lol. Only WDW. But I still love it. It has become a tradition to watch it before every trip to the World. Maybe someday we'll actually make it out west.

I remember seeing the Welcome Medley at MK for the first time this past trip (for those of you who don't know, CMs ride a trolley down Main Street, get off and dance and sing some songs). When they started singing, "Main Street, USA," I about cried. I had never heard that song actually sung at the parks before. :goodvibes

hahahaha and when im craving disney parks goodies i have to watch/sing along to the pooh bear park "i'm so rumbly in my tumbly" :happytv: :rotfl:

Ha you know what the funny thing is, is that after seeing this thread I had to go home and watch a sing-along-song movie. I watched A Friend Like Me. We must have just gotten it not too long ago, because I had never seen that one. Ha now I have the beginngng music stuck in my head. "Is everybody ready? To sing a long. A Disney Sing a Long." LOL! :cool1: Who is everybody's favorite "Host". I think that my favorite "Host" is Captian Von Drake from The Little Mermaid one. But my fav is The Beauty and the Beast one! I've had it since I was 4.

Ha you know what the funny thing is, is that after seeing this thread I had to go home and watch a sing-along-song movie. I watched A Friend Like Me. We must have just gotten it not too long ago, because I had never seen that one. Ha now I have the beginngng music stuck in my head. "Is everybody ready? To sing a long. A Disney Sing a Long." LOL! :cool1: Who is everybody's favorite "Host". I think that my favorite "Host" is Captian Von Drake from The Little Mermaid one. But my fav is The Beauty and the Beast one! I've had it since I was 4.

I love Ludwig von Drake, who also "hosts" the Disneyland Fun video we discussed earlier.

Come right in
Sing along
With your favorite Disney songs...

Hi Everyone. I'm new here. I thought I'd get my posting going. :-)

I have the entire collection and every now and then I watch it with my baby neice. I love "Mickey's Beach Party" and the "Bare Necessities" in Spanish. I have most of them in Spanish and English, and it's so much fun for my baby neice to sing in both languages. :-)

Yes! My 2 and 6 year old love them! The two-year-old especially loves the "Beach Party at WDW" one. Those are my favorite, the ones that were actually filmed at WDW. I think there is a camping at Fort Wilderness one, and I know there is also a Disneyland one.

We have a ton of these on VHS, too! I can remember my high school age siblings having them when they were little, so I ordered all of ours off ebay cheap for my son!

I agree that the ones filmed at the parks are our favorite! He LOVES the Disneyland one with all the characters!

Our current favorite is a Halloween one. I found it on DVD on ebay for like $7.99! I'm pretty sure it's filmed at Disneyland!

I'm going to make a special trip to Toys R Us later today...I hope they have some Sing-Along DVDs for sale here. The Toys R Us where I grew up had none!!

hahaha i love that!!! when i was little that song didnt really catch my attention but now that i'm a bit older its seriously one of my favs! i too sing when im walking down mainstreet :rotfl:

I sing or hum the song as I walk down mainstreet too. Now that I know about them sing it, next time I will have to get there earlier to see it. :goodvibes

I completely forgot I started this thread being a busy new mom. So I saw that the Title and was like I have to comment.:rotfl: Wow!
Next time I am in TRU I will have to look for them and update my collection so that when DD gets a little older she can watch them and sing with me.:lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter