Since we seem to be on the topic of dogs

:lmao: Ya'll, I have never laughed so hard in my life. Stop it! I"m trying to watch the Olympic opening ceremonies :rotfl2:

toilet paper

dirty diapers

bugs

cat poop

$1.00 bill

TV wires

pillows

and our shih tzu ate the plastic lid to a spray bottle, got stuck in the roof of her mouth...had to get pliers and pull it out.

tomatoes

pickles

oh yeah the blue heeler ate my bag of candy i got at disney...he ate ALL the reesie pieces out of the bag and spit out my chocolate raisin back in the bag....yuck

Not really, but I swear they will eat ANYTHING.....

crayons
latex balloons (that was cool to see in the backyard...rd and blue speckles everwhere)
any food product (and I mean ANY)
toothpaste
tums
desitin
snotty tissues
underwear
socks
lotion
cat poop (we have the litter box in the basement, with a kitty door)

and the thing that made me THE most mad, a Longaberger basket

Like I said goats!

My male dog with his 'jewellery' intact ate my contracptive pills. The emergency vets I called could not stop laughing - but no ill effects for him & he did not get PMS

That same dog also once got into a deer that had been killed and cleaned on our property by a hunter who claimed he'd buried the remains far enough down that the dogs wouldn't find them. Well, the next time we put them out, Sable was gone a little longer than normal and when she came back in, couldn't stop shivering for anything. We soon found out why she was so cold, as she proceeded to barf up an enormous amount of frozen deer entrails on the carpet. It was the ghastliest thing I'd ever seen, worse than anything in any horror movie EVER.

That is pretty gross--even worse than the dead cow that my parent's dog keeps bringing home one bone at a time.

My dog likes to get up on the table and 'serve' whatever is up there to the other dogs. When she was at my parents house once she got down a brand new bag of sugar and left a sugar trail from the kitchen to their bedroom. At my house now, she has figured out how to open the door to the pantry that has the trash can. So I started putting a chair in front of the door, and she still can get it open sometimes. I joke that she is Houdini reincarnated. I have to put her up in my bedroom or I'll come home to trash all over the kitchen.

Well, I have two Cocker Spaniels. My black and white girl (I need to change my avatar picture), likes to chew crayons. Makes for some VERY interesting poos! :rolleyes1:rotfl2:

Sounds like the cheesecake from Pop Century. :lmao:

This reminded me of another one, though. My dog loves to eat lipstick. She'll get it out of my purse. When I've found her she has it all over her beard and paws, but looks up at me all innocent. I can just hear here saying "what? I didn't do anything?" :rolleyes1

I haven't read everyones stories but boy do we have some...

tinsel off the Christmas tree, crayons (they are made of animal fat), stuffed animals all the normal stuff...

We had a dog that ate the entire bones of a trout...a dozen hard boiled eggs cooling to be dyed for Easter (shell & all)

a now 40 lb terrier mix that at 4 months old ate an entire pan of brownies! She was so small we were worried aobut the chocolate and called the vet...

and finally our 1 1/2 year old 200 lb English Mastiff, who ate through a wall...yep right through the sheet rock from the kitchen to try to get into the family room. Luckily we made it home before the hole got big enough for her to get through, but was it a mess. And out other rottie just sat there watching her!

Gotta love them though..

Our lab mix ate my father's hearing aid. My homeowner's insurance paid for it, though.

Our rottweiler ate a loveseat and many, many door frames and window sills. Oh yeah, he also ate my husband's work boots...twice. DH was in the military and got up to go to work to find that all that was left of one boot was the sole with the reinforced heel and toe parts still attached. I heard him chewing it in the middle of the night but it was too late. That was the second episode and I laid in bed the rest of the night thinking "this is it...he's really going to kill him this time. I was literally sick to my stomach. However, as luck would have it DH had a third pair of boots, and finally learned to put his boots away where the dog couldn't get them.

He also ate a piece of my husband's camera equipment, which we discovered when we "stooped and scooped".
We had the lab and the rottie at the same time. They also ate the Christmas turkey twice. Luckily, it was just the leftovers. The lab could actually open the fridge door with her nose. For the last several years of her life we had to wrap a bungee cord around the fridge overnight or when we went out. She liked to knock over the gargage, too, so we had to put the can on the counter.

The two Westies we have now are pretty good. Susy was never a chewer but Heidi likes socks and underwear. She likes anything made of hard plastic, too, so we do have to be diligent with her. She chewed the electrical cord from the brand new electric blanket we bought for our daughter. We only had the blanket for about 10 days. Luckily, DH was able to repair the cord.

Besides the normal shoes, paper towels, etc... My Newfie puppy ate her leash....while she was on it. Luckily we were at Petsmart so we bought another one, but I felt ( and looked I'm sure ) stupid hunched over holding onto this 1 ft piece of leash with a very happy puppy attached to it.

FayeW, our golden ate my DD12's hearing aid a couple of years ago....battery and all. Had to make him up-chuck it so he wouldn't get sick. Amazingly, the hearing aid was repairable, but the ear mold was toast!

my dog tore up his bed when he was really little

100 grams of handmade Belgian chocolates. He went crazy! I came home and noticed the box on the floor and all the chocolates were gone. These chocolates had alcohol, etc in them. I immediatly call the Vet and ask if I should bring him in, no, if he has not gotten sick by now, he will be fine. He has done this twice and is probably one of the few dogs that has not gotten sick from eating expensive handmade Belgian chocolates. Cody Bear's new catch phrase is "I will hurt myself to get to that!".

My Siberian Husky ate 6 feet of candy cane flavored bubble tape. Paper and all. She went into a bag full of hidden Christmas gift to get it. It was the only edible thing in the bag and everything else was barely disturbed. If she smells anything minty, she completely forgets her manners.

Our cocker spaniel at a whole loaf of banana bread off of the dining room table once. He also likes kleenex and toilet paper.

my beagle will eat literally anything. Just the other day I came home to find my foam hat form for one of my classes in little pieces all over my living room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter