Since VMK is down, how about a quick game of "Do you rememeber..."

remeber you can say anybody's title in vmk, even if there weren't on your friend list

also vmk first event.....

When you knew everyone who played and during the "parade" we all were sure it was a test to see if they could get 1000 people on the server?

CoolDisGirl said:
When you knew everyone who played and during the "parade" we all were sure it was a test to see if they could get 1000 people on the server?
and when 1000 people overloaded the server :badpc:

CapEldano2 said:
that reminds me.. remember the room cramming?
I had so much fun during that! I loved being packed in there like sardines. :)

I remember when I first started, there was only like 1 or 2 items in an average room. And when someone had 6 or 7 pieces of furniture, people would look at it and say "Wow they are rich!!".

Remember when seeing 2000 people in VMK was a HUGE unheard of number,
(like seeing the thing that says there are currently 1220 people in the Kingdom).
Like it was usually around 1200-1500 sometimes as little as 400 when I started playing.
Now it's never less than 3000 (at least when I am on!)

dancegrl1093 said:
staff never had green ears?!?!?!?! wow!!!
They came out in like, February (I think).
Do you remember the old blue homepage?
When dresses were only in classic yellow?
When 'cups' were things you drank out of? :lmao: qurthie..
When having one quest item made you special? (Not as special as me of course :rotfl2: )

milkabum said:
Do you remember the old blue homepage?
When dresses were only in classic yellow?
When 'cups' were things you drank out of? :lmao: qurthie..
When having one quest item made you special? (Not as special as me of course :rotfl2: )
I liked the blue homepage. And Still with the cups?? :faint:

milkabum said:

no it was before that injuly or august, i do remember that had to wear a green outfit with whatever hat they liked, but then they got the green ears.

Good times! Remember how Halloween lasted until Christmas? Those were some rotten pumpkins! :teeth:

We need some sentimental sepia photo to make the young'uns appreciate the old, red bull-less days?

moo1tv.jpg

Boom - (who is tempted to herd up people in HM suits for a photoshoot)

LOL Boom, you're so funny...

The only thing i dont remember is when staff didnt ahve green ears....((Lucky staff!!)) /_/...

remember babies had not taken over the world
remember when nanoer did not say plastic chicken but
remember when cpnjack's word was not word

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter