Simulators and sports deck on fantasy

go oilers go

Mouseketeer
Can anyone recently on the Fantasy tell me if the golf/sport simulators are open? They seem to be sold out all the time, and weren’t available in my booking window.

Also what about Goofy’s sports deck?

They were available for booking on my June Fantasy cruise at the 90 day mark. But no idea what the current situation is.

I had this issue on the Dream last month. Couldn't book anything in the app pre-cruise, but when I got on the ship and went up the deck, I was able to talk to the CM running them directly and he booked me fairly easily. Not sure the disconnect between the app and the actual scheduling.

I had this issue on the Dream last month. Couldn't book anything in the app pre-cruise, but when I got on the ship and went up the deck, I was able to talk to the CM running them directly and he booked me fairly easily. Not sure the disconnect between the app and the actual scheduling.
I will add that to my list of things to do once we get onboard 😊

I agree with those above. We visited once on the Fantasy after boarding but before sail away. They let us play for a good 30 minutes on the spot. That satisfied my kids’ curiosity and we’ve never booked or played them since.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter