Simple, Simple

TinkerKat

<font color=coral>The only thing that "I own" that
Want a simple Rack trade! WDW for DCL? or TDL. :bounce:

As I am now on a strict budget! Going to Epcot Pin Event in August...Yippeeee.

I want to try to make nice, simple trades.
I love my LE's and don't want to part with them.

I can't be the only one out there who wants to see a
thread for "at Cost Pin Sale" or Simple Rack trades?!?:(

Let me know... I appreciate it!

Kathy.

:wave:

believe it or not it does happen occasionally, just doesn't seem that way. Rack pins do get traded, especially when they first come out. Also. sometimes people sell pins that they picked up. That doesn't happen as often as it is a more complicated process. What would you like to trade, I for one am always open to a trade if I like it. Post something and see what happens. you don't happen to have a corrected berlioz do you? Or do you have DL pins and want WDW?

I will be going to DL on Monday and would be happy to get you pins at cost. I also have some extra pins that I would sell at cost. Just email me if you are interested.
Dana:jester:

Hi Kathy!

Glad to see you are coming to the Epcot pin event in August! Have you seen the post about the meet that Jeff (AZJazzyJ) and I are planning during the pin event?

AZJazzyJ and MeanLaureen's Pin Meet

It's going to be a lot of fun for everyone! Hope you'll be able to make it!!

Lauri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter