Simple Request...

Twinkletoes86

Earning My Ears
Hey ! I was wondering if someone could do me a huge favor?

Can someone make me two minnie head. So just a black Minnie with hot pink bow, then if you could put Kayla in one of the heads and Naomi in the other. If the font could be disney font, that would be great!
I want to use the minnie heads to put on the front of a shirt like a name tag, if that helps for size.

Thanks!!

Like this?

MinnieHead-01.jpg

MinnieHead-02.jpg

Yeah, kinda.... the only difference that I was thinking was for the bow, more of the hot pink cartoonish bow that minnie wears...
is that possible ?

I've requested this before I think but nobody responded.

I just want a basic black Mickey head: one that says "Alex" and one that says "Adam". The lettering in blue.

I also want the head with pink cartoon bow shown on this board. One with "Ally" and one with "Amanda".

If anyone does stick figure families please make me a family with an adult female (Amanda), adult male (Adam), toddler boy (Alex) and grade school girl (Ally). I'd like something simple written with it like "Walt Disney World" "Spring Break 2009".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter