• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Simple question about using a PIN code

martinp13

Mouseketeer
I got a free dining PIN (yay!), and wanted to just scope out a couple of sample itineraries. When I logged in, it asked for the PIN code... and I realized I didn't know if pricing an itinerary would "use it up" or if it would get attached to my account until I finally used it, etc.

So of course, I come ask you guys... :) Just what happens when you "use" a PIN code? :)

Thanks!

Pricing an itinerary doesn't use it up. I did that several times before booking. So no worries! Go play! Have fun!:cool1:

I didn't know that you could price a pincode online. I thought you had to call and talk to a cm :confused3

The first one I got, I received through email and there was a link to book a trip. You just had to put in your last name and the pin code. We just got one through the mail today and it looks like that one does need to be done via phone or TA.

I didn't know that you could price a pincode online. I thought you had to call and talk to a cm :confused3

Some are being sent out with a link to book it online. The free dining one I got for summer was this way but the other PINs I have gotten (one since the FD PIN) you have to call for them.

The first one I got, I received through email and there was a link to book a trip. You just had to put in your last name and the pin code.
This was what I got. I wondered if it was because I had been showing a co-worker sample 'what-if' bookings. :)

Thank you all for the info! :)

I think I remember a free dining plan thing last summer. did that come by pincode or something else? and is there really a free dining pincode - what is it what does it entitle you to?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter