Simple Escapes travel rebate

Keely

Earning My Ears
I joined simple escapes for the meal vouchers. I am not sure but I think they recently added this "5% travel rebate" - at least I didn't notice it before now. I ordered one of their rebate certificates (you can only get one), but was wondering if anyone knew anything about this program. This is what it states on their website:

In addition to your members-only savings, you can receive an extra 5% cash rebate on all your travel arrangements! Just send us your receipts and your rebate certificates within 45 days of your trip to receive an extra 5% cash back.*

For 5% cash bonus redemption, save your itinerary and all the original receipts. Write your name, address and membership number on the rebate form, and mail it to us, along with your itinerary and your receipts, within 45 days of your return.

*Rebates are not applicable for consolidator airfares, meals, room service, liquor, entertainment, telephone calls, rental car insurance, gasoline or taxes. Must be an active member at the time of travel purchase and processing to receive check. Please allow 4-6 weeks from receipt for processing.

Also, what is a consolidator airfare?

I believe consolidators are places like Cheap tickes, Cheap Seats
etc. Those places that buy big blocks of tickets for a good discount then sale them at reduced rates. It think you can only get the rebate if you buy directly from airlines or TA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter