Similac coupons

momma_mouse

Mouseketeer
My brother and SIL are expecting a new baby in June. They're slowly stocking up on formula. If anyone has any Similac coupons they are not going to sure I would love to take them of your hands. Thanks so much!

My brother and SIL are expecting a new baby in June. They're slowly stocking up on formula. If anyone has any Similac coupons they are not going to sure I would love to take them of your hands. Thanks so much!

I know that this is going to be perceived as snarky, but I guess you wouldn't mind taking those coupons off of someone else's hands as they were highly coveted.

That said... I think you might be being a bit premature in stockpiling formula. What if the baby can't use the kind you buy. It is not at all uncommon to have to change formulas because of sensitive little digestive systems. :confused3

Congrats on the new little bundle of joy though! Babies are a wonderful gift from God! :goodvibes

I know that this is going to be perceived as snarky, but I guess you wouldn't mind taking those coupons off of someone else's hands as they were highly coveted.

That said... I think you might be being a bit premature in stockpiling formula. What if the baby can't use the kind you buy. It is not at all uncommon to have to change formulas because of sensitive little digestive systems. :confused3

Congrats on the new little bundle of joy though! Babies are a wonderful gift from God! :goodvibes

This isn't for me...I'm not stockpiling the formula. My brother and SIL are. He mentioned it me to yesterday and I told him I would see if I could come up with some more coupons for him. I did mention to him about that formula may not work for him but they didn't act very concerned. They are buying the same formula their daughter used.

They can sign up online and Similac will send them coupons/checks.

Those coupons sell like hotcakes on eBay. ;) Who knows why!

I would also hesitate to "stock up" on formula for the same reason the PP noted. Diapers/wipes, yes. Formula? No way. You just never know, each baby is different!

Good luck finding some!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter