Simba's Clubhouse?

nlm74

Mouseketeer
Has anyone used, and could you please share your experiences? We have an almost 4 and 7 year old, and I'm thinking of possibly using so my DH and I can go to dinner one night (at the resort).
THANKS!

The name Simba's Clubhouse sounds like something that would become a new show on Disney Jr.

I personally have no experience with the kid's club, but I have heard good things about them. My aunt used the Kid's Club at the Poly on her recent trip and had nothing but good things to say about her. My cousins actually wanted to go back. While the theme may be different, they're all run in similar ways, so I'm sure Simba's Clubhouse is just as nice as the one at the Poly.

We took our kids to Lilo's Playhouse at the Polynesian this past May- they were 9 and 5 and I was so darn nervous! I really wanted a few hours for dinner with DH and after hearing positive reviews gave it a shot. It was FANTASTIC! The kids had a blast and were well taken care of during the three to four hours they spent there. We are planning on a few hours at Simba's for the kids this December while DH and I go to Jiko.

We are trying it on the 7th for the first time and can post a review when we get back if you want me to.

We are trying it on the 7th for the first time and can post a review when we get back if you want me to.
THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!!!

Thanks everyone else for the input, looking for info specifically at the AKL.

We used Simba's April 2014 for our children and our friend's children so we could have an adult dinner. My children have food allergies (peanut/treenut) and they were great about meals and making sure that no other children had nuts in their meals. My only concern with the food allergy was that the workers told me they were not authorized to treat my children if they had a reaction (i.e. anaphylaxis) but would call for medical help. As time can be the critical factor in response to anaphylaxis that made me pause but since the environment was "nut free" we signed them in. We left them for 2.5 hrs and the kids all had a good time. We would do it again if needed.

ETA our children were 4 and 7 at the time--they are both boys--and our friend's children were the same age (boy and a girl). On our way back to the airport on DME the kids all said one of their favorite things of the trip was Simba's! We were at AKV-Kidani for a week and went to Sanaa's (awesome) for dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter