Silvermist

disneykeim

Mouseketeer
It's wanted to tell anyone that was at the parks that Silvermist is in Tink's Nook today:)

It's wanted to tell anyone that was at the parks that Silvermist is in Tink's Nook today:)

They've been rotating all of Tink's fairy friends through for the last month or two. Silvermist has been seen a few times lately, but there's no guarantee she'll be there all day. You know, those fairies fly in and out of the nook all day. ;)

They've been rotating all of Tink's fairy friends through for the last month or two. Silvermist has been seen a few times lately, but there's no guarantee she'll be there all day. You know, those fairies fly in and out of the nook all day. ;)

Is there an official end date for fairies meeting at the Nook?

Is there an official end date for fairies meeting at the Nook?

No, no official date as of yet. We've only heard 'soon.' Since there has been training of Tinks in Epcot, I would assume pretty soon, but don't know for sure.

Yes, once Tink moves we've been told Tink's friends will be on a permeant vacation

That is soooooo disappointing!!! I always thought a good location for the faries would be at Epcot during the flower festival. Seems like a perfect fit to me.

Can someone clarify? Is Tink leaving Adventureland? And no more friends?

Both are technically still rumors, but both have a lot of credibility at this point. My educated guess is yes to both. No idea when.

Can someone clarify? Is Tink leaving Adventureland? And no more friends?

It was confirmed a month or so ago. Tink moves to Town Square Theater in the area where the Princesses used to meet before they moved to Fantasyland. No friends will follow Tink there; that's why they've been rotating through and meeting at the Nook these past few weeks.

It was confirmed a month or so ago. Tink moves to Town Square Theater in the area where the Princesses used to meet before they moved to Fantasyland. No friends will follow Tink there; that's why they've been rotating through and meeting at the Nook these past few weeks.

I missed that memo with the busy month I've had, but I believe you. Was that on a Disney-controlled source?

I missed that memo with the busy month I've had, but I believe you. Was that on a Disney-controlled source?

CMs began a "Save the Fairy Friends" campaign and petition... I had linked it in my post but can't find my post, right now. The "friends" had been officially informed and Kenny's source also gave him the same info. At least Disney gives the CMs ample warning before the "official" public announcement.

CMs began a "Save the Fairy Friends" campaign and petition... I had linked it in my post but can't find my post, right now. The "friends" had been officially informed and Kenny's source also gave him the same info. At least Disney gives the CMs ample warning before the "official" public announcement.

Gotcha, thanks!

Gotcha, thanks!

The petition began in mid-March at change dot org - save our fairy friends! Can't link it here but there's a very nice photo of all the Fairies together on the change dot org site.

That is super sad. Last year at DL, Tink was missing from the Pixie Hollow area one afternoon. Vidia was there by herself, but when the CM told people entering the line, they all left. DD was thrilled! She loves all of the fairies and got to chat with Vidia for a long time. It seems strange to get rid of the other fairies when they are still very popular and putting out new movies.

That is really disappointing. No offense to Tink, but my kids have always been super excited to meet her friend. Terrance was awesome last year, and they were really hoping that Zarina would make an appearance in the park. I'm not sure if they'd even be interested in meeting just Tinkerbell.

Thanks for the quickest answer ever!

My 8 year old is going to be incredibly disappointed. :(

Got confirmation from Tinkerbell yesteday that Periwinkle will actually be back for the holiday season, and Vidia, Fawn & Rosetta will be back in the near (ish) future. Also Terrance's costume is still there, so who knows if the others could pop up as "spares" once the other fairies come back out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter