Silver Lake Resort Pictures?

KLAIT

DIS Veteran
I have seen several threads with people posting links to picutres of Cypress Point, but none for Silver Lake

Anyone have any pictures of this resort to share?

My husband took a ton of pics last week (We were there 8th thru 15th) - When he comes home I'll ask him to post some of them - The resort was very relaxing.

Sue:sunny:

Tyko-

Thanks so much for the help and effort! I cannot wait to see them. As I said before there are lots of Cypress point and some of Fairfield Cypress Orland, but none of the actual Silver Lake.

cd&kids - Thanks for the link...checked it out...looks nice and am waiting for more!

Tyco-

We are considering staying there. I have it narrowed down to Cypress Point, Fairfield Cypress or Silver Lake. I have found threads where there are quite a few pictures of the first 2, but none of Silver Lake and this is the one that going in blind I am leaning towards.

It will just be me, DH and DS6....we are looking for a place that we can enjoy a couple of days of resort time as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter