• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Silver Castaway Club Gift

We have 3 different Castaway Cay Bags we have cruised 2009, 2011 and 2012 so i guess they changed what they were giving after our 2011 since we got the blue back pack on the 2012 cruise.

I like the Chip&Dale snacks but personally, LOVED the red bag they were giving out before. Yes, I have 4 of them, but the blue backpack is cheap and it cut up my fingers badly (the zippers were defective) and it doesn't really hold too much. The red bag I used as a stroller bag and hung it nicely off my MacLaren. It was nice to have a change, but the quality of the red bag is just better. Just my 2 cents ;)

We loved that red and black bag too, and still use it all summer for taking to baseball tournaments. The backpack doesn't look nearly as nice.

A beach towel would be great too!

So a nice perk for us having our DS5 booked in with his grandfather is that we will get one gift per cabin (2 gifts) instead of just one if he were booked into our cabin and my father alone.
good to know

:confused3

I don't care for one for DH and I but I have 3 kids and if we get only one per stateroom, my kids will be fighting over them. Is is possible to get a extra one or should I call them directly. We are a family of 5 in two staterooms???

Disneyof3 said:

I don't care for one for DH and I but I have 3 kids and if we get only one per stateroom, my kids will be fighting over them. Is is possible to get a extra one or should I call them directly. We are a family of 5 in two staterooms???

Nope there isn't a way that you get an extra one.
They sell backpacks with gifts in the giftselection on the website but that are different backpacks...

As long as there is one CC member in each room, you will get 2 gifts. Maybe this is a good time to point out that the gifts are for Mom & Dad (since there are only 2). :goodvibes

You still get silver castaway gift when you go gold but you just get extra stud which is delivered like day after you get on board also you get go to the party when you get to gold

Blue backpack, chip n dale pretzels, goldfish crackers, key ring.

2lngt3r.jpg
2pov12s.jpg

we were just onboard in May and this is what we got last two cruises, except we never got a keychain. Id rather have the keychain.

we always get two of the chip and dale crackers but we don't like them. Last cruise they became food for the seagulls.

This year's Med cruisers are reporting getting the old red and black beach bag and key chain, without snacks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter