silver castaway club and none members

markyhomer

Earning My Ears
Hi guys, going on our second cruise to the med in less than two weeks....:-) which makes us silver castaway club members but we are traveling with my wife's parents. So do they join us in the castaway club members que or do they have to que seperate?

Think I'm more excited than my children, can't wait now..:-) loved it last time.

Only a guess, I cannot specifically tell you what DCL's policy is. My guess is that if you are booked under one reservation, of course.

I also guess that if you just tell the CM at the line, you are likely to go through that line together, depending on the supply of Pixie Dust at the time.

Finally, though, the special line for CC members, in our experience, has been more for show than a real advantage. Waiting 5 minutes to check in is hardly a problem, and you are in the wonderful DCL terminal anyway which is a visual delight.

Ask, but I bet it wouldn't really matter much either way!

Thanks for that, yeah we did book it under one booking reference. Roll on July the 25th hello med... :-)

Hi guys, going on our second cruise to the med in less than two weeks....:-) which makes us silver castaway club members but we are traveling with my wife's parents. So do they join us in the castaway club members que or do they have to que seperate?

Think I'm more excited than my children, can't wait now..:-) loved it last time.

If you are all in the same room, you may all checkin at the CC desk. If you are in separate rooms, they may or may not be allowed to join you in the CC line. It's up to the CM directing people to the lines.

One note, look around when you get there, sometimes the CC line is longer than the regular line. You may want to checkin at the regular line.

We had exactly this for our last cruise and we all checked in together from the CC line - no wait at all.

One note, look around when you get there, sometimes the CC line is longer than the regular line. You may want to checkin at the regular line.

Absolutely, on our June cruise, the CC line was longer than the 1st time cruiser line. Go figure :confused3

Great to hear. My wife and I will be on that cruise as well. Look foreward to possibly meeting you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter