• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Silly string & colored hair spray?

mrsboz

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know where I can get these things cheaply? I am going to sell them and I'm not sure where to go? I looked on Oriental trading but couldnt' find them. Thanks for your help.

Just a heads up that Silly String is highly flammable (or at least it used to be), so for whatever reason you will be selling it, make sure there is no liability to you if someone is injured..

Sorry I can't be of more help..

Silly string is actually illegal in my town. Not only is it highly flammable, but it also stains pavers on people's property.

Silly string is actually illegal in my town. Not only is it highly flammable, but it also stains pavers on people's property.
-----------------------

Very interesting info.. I knew about it being flammable, but not the stain factor.. Also didn't know that some towns have made it illegal.. Probably a good idea.. I'll never forget the video I saw on t.v. of the "birthday" child being set on fire when Silly String was sprayed near the birthday cake with the lit candles.. :(

My daughter had her hair color sprayed on Father's day. There are still bits of it on her scalp that we cannot get off - and I've scrubbed and scrubbed. Apparently we just need to wait for her to "shed" that layer of skin (or layers).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter