Silly Questions about Characters and MNSSHP

couponsrus33900

Living the Dream
I'm making final touches on FP+ and MNSSHP touring plans, and had some Qs for the DISs. Please take a moment to respond if you can help.

Is the Jack Sparrow at the Pirate Tutorial a meet and greet? How different is this from the MNSSHP M&G?

If you see Belle at CRT, is it worth it to go to ETWB? How do you explain that she’s in two places to you princess?

Does Jasmine and Aladdin always met together in Epcot?

If you are able to do the Jedi Training Academy, can you get autographs or posed pictures with any of the characters there? If so, which ones?

Does anybody have any experience this month with Characterpalooza at HS when their is only one Fantasmic? Looking for times and locations, and any stories about who's been there during each set.

Have you ever had anything stolen from your stroller or scooter? I want to leave a small cooler and misting fans in the scooter basket. Would anybody steal our autograph books (homemade)?

MNSSHP: Do Mickey and Minnie still meet together, and if so, where? I saw on Kenny's site that their location was changing this month, but he hasn't posted any more info.

MNSSHP HalloWishes: I know this is a YMVV situation...I have a two girls, 6 and 8. Do you think this is to scary? I saw the YouTube video, and it made me rethink it. (We are going to Fantasmic, which I don’t think will be scary.) Also, how far away can you be from the castle and still hear the audio from the show? I anticipate that I need to be walking to another event while this is going on.

How many characters can you realistically expect to meet during MNSSHP? We are going the Tuesday of Halloween week. My must have is the Seven Dwarfs, and we’d like to do the parade, fireworks, and the Villians show. I’d also like to see Captain Jack Sparrow, Mickey, Minnie, Daisy, Donald, Winnie, Tigger, Eyore, Piglet, Abu, Genie, Cruela, Captain Hook. But when I look at their locations and times, it seems dang impossible to meet more than a few. : (

if you are seeing belle at crt I wouldn't spend my time waiting for etwb unless your dd really wants to play a part in the little skit,it's a long line(unless using fp+) & the lighting isn't great for the pics with belle at etwb,IMO

no autographs or posed pics during jedi training,the pp just takes lots of random pics

I think fantasmic is more scarier than hallowishes,if you are comparing the two & trying to decide

for mnsshp,you may be able to meet a few characters if you are wanting to do the parade & fireworks,you could meet more chracters if you give up parade & fireworks,you have to prioritize what's important to you,you won't be able to do it all & meet all the characters in one night

good luck :)

If you see Belle at CRT, is it worth it to go to ETWB? How do you explain that she’s in two places to you princess? Belle no longer appears at CRT.

Does Jasmine and Aladdin always met together in Epcot? I believe usually, but character schedules are always subject to change.

Have you ever had anything stolen from your stroller or scooter? I want to leave a small cooler and misting fans in the scooter basket. Would anybody steal our autograph books (homemade)? I personally have not but there have been threads about it. I don't think you should leave handmade autograph books in your stroller. While the chances of anything being stolen are small, I would not chance anything of either monetary or sentimental value.

MNSSHP HalloWishes: I know this is a YMVV situation...I have a two girls, 6 and 8. Do you think this is to scary? I saw the YouTube video, and it made me rethink it. (We are going to Fantasmic, which I don’t think will be scary.) Also, how far away can you be from the castle and still hear the audio from the show? I anticipate that I need to be walking to another event while this is going on. Hallowishes isn't scary, but it can be spooky. Have you seen a video of F!? Imo, F! would be scarier than Hallowishes.

How many characters can you realistically expect to meet during MNSSHP? We are going the Tuesday of Halloween week. My must have is the Seven Dwarfs, and we’d like to do the parade, fireworks, and the Villians show. I’d also like to see Captain Jack Sparrow, Mickey, Minnie, Daisy, Donald, Winnie, Tigger, Eyore, Piglet, Abu, Genie, Cruela, Captain Hook. But when I look at their locations and times, it seems dang impossible to meet more than a few. : ( Seems a little ambitious to me. Have a look at the REPORT by Dis-er Berlioz, she timed all the the meet greets.

I answered a few :)

Jedi Training: no posed pictures as the Younglings are ushered off the stage as soon as they turn in their light sabers and robes and then receive their certificates.

Character Palooza: Kenny will be updating his info after his visit today: kennythepirate.com
He is checking on the set times and locations because this is the first night of the 7:30 Fant show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter