Silly question? Is 4 day pass like Park Hopper?

We are currently researching park pass options as well. And it's my understanding, please correct me if I'm wrong, but all of the passes that are listed on the link posted above, except for the annual passes, are one park/one day passes, correct? The only way to get a park hopper pass, so that you can visit both parks on the same day, is to purchase the pass at a DLR hotel.

Let me see if I can muddle this a little more...I could swear that I once read that there are flex passports available (from whom I don't recall) that allow entry on any early entry during the time the passes are used. Did I dream this? I seem to recall that these passes were not available at Disneyland...but at the good neighbor hotels. However, the site mentioned above indicates that only one early entry day is included. I am confused.

I'm confused too, which is why we decided to not take any chances by pre-purchasing passes and buy them at the GC when we arrive, just to make sure we get what we want. I did call GC to clarify that they do sell park hoppers for resort guests, and, they said that the park hoppers I buy from them include early entry every day. A 4-day park hopper from GC will cost us $142. There may be better rates on other pass options, but all of the confusion about the one day/one park and only one early entry just makes me a little nervous. I don't want to be stuck with something that doesn't suit our needs just to save a little money. Just when I finally got all of the WDW pass options figured out, then I have to learn a whole new set of rules at DLR!

if you are a AAA member, check out this post, you will see that you can purchase Disneyland passes from Marylee in Boise, ID that are a really good deal. The free parking alone might make it worth joining AAA. Be sure and read the "heres the deal" post from ebutte which has all the particulars.

I'm not sure if these passes allow "hopping" from one park to another on the same day, but Marilee will be able to tell you. I'm excited that the passes allow multiple days of early entry.

Offsite: Christmas, 1985
Contemporary: May, 1997
Ron Jon's Resort (aka Isle of Bali): October 21-31, 2000
Disneyland, June 7-9, 2001

Perhaps this will help?

http://LaughingPlace.com/News-ID10006130.asp

-Rajah
<table><tr><td width="50%">
2castles.jpg
</td><td valign="center">
mickeymoonsm.jpg

</td></tr></table>
cdrtrisal@aol.com

(Links will return when I find a new place to host the sites)

Oh crude. Wouldn't you know it. We want a hopper for three days.
Oh well. We are figuring two days at DL, one at DCA. I think that will do it anyway.

m93.gif

CSR: 01/01
DL- off site: 05/01
WDW - on site: 01/02

Thanks for all the info!

I was only planning on going 2 days, but I really liked the flex feature. Since we are supposed to stay at a place with a free shuttle, I don't think I can justify spending the extra money over buying 2 single day passes compared to the 4 day flex since the days expire in 14 days. I am going to wait a little while and see if anything changes in our plans, since they are not finalized yet. If anything changes with the tickets, please post! I sure wish they had days that didn't expire because then I wouldn't mind paying the extra amount just so I could get the early entry feature on one day. If it ends up that we don't have a shuttle then paying for parking might make it worth our while, I'll have to see.

Jenn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter