Silly Question - How do I book Hilton Head if I don't have enough points)?

HelenaJanelle

Mouseketeer
So, I don't have enough points to book at Hilton Head this summer. How do I book a cash reservation? I was trying to do it on www.disneyworld.com and didn't see an option to book a non-WDW or WDL resort. Sorry for the silly question....never had to book without points before. Do I have to call Member Services or is there an online option?

Thank you!

Google Disney's Hilton Head Resort than enter their website. You can book there like you can at any other resort hotel. I would try to call the resort direct though as I believe DVC members get 25% cash discount.

www.Disneybeachresorts.com will take you right to the official Disney booking page. No discounts though. You'll have to call MS for a member discount. I use that site often to check general inventory (not DVC) at HHI.

...one time use: I think there is a limit of maybe 15-25 points / year?
You can buy up to 24 additional points to reserve a stay at any DVC resort, but those points can only be used to book 7 months or less prior to arrival. The points cost $15 each.

Just call DVC Member Services and book your additional night(s) on cash. You will receive a 25% discount although it is still pricy. We have done this at Hilton Head several times to extend our stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter