Silly question from a first time cruiser....

Crazy4Disney06

DIS Veteran
We are going on our first cruise ever on October 16th! I am very excited! I got to thinking about how we are from the west coast and tend to stay up late anyhow, let alone being in a different time zone then we are use too and it got me wondering if there is a curfew on the Wonder? Is there a certain time guest need to be back in their staterooms?:confused3

Thanks in advance ;)

Nope, no curfew.

You can party on all night if you wish, although on a Disney cruise, you may be doing so all by yourself. :rotfl:
(just personal observation based on our experience on Carnival vs. Disney)

And before someone takes this as criticism... I don't necessarily think Disney closing down early is a bad thing.
;)

i agree with Cats mom...on the Disney ships the shops close down sort of early...i'm only a teenager but i specifically remember the teen club closing one evening and none of us having to return to our staterooms for a long time. We decided to wander Deck 9 and each get whatever we pleased to eat only to get there and find the only thing we could get were drinks! I've never checked but i think the bars may stay open later? don't hold me to that though....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter