Silly Question about Bonine??

I love playing with words...always told my kids to "look it up". I did a search and found the Mercksource site that stated the proper pronounciation is bow-neen. This will help me as much as anyone else, because I was saying bah-neen!! :blush: Thanks for bringing the question out into the open! :wave2:

coriedorie said:
the Mercksource site that stated the proper pronounciation is bow-neen.

So is that "bow" rhymes with "ow" or "bow" rhymes with "oh"? :rotfl2:

DIS NURSE said:
All that I care is that is available for free outside the medical clinic onboard, right? :confused3

Can anyone confirm that Bonine is available outside the clinic 24 hours a day if you get there and suddenly decide you are seasick? :confused3

Thank you! We are sailing in less than 30 days on our first DCL cruise! :cool1:

It is not the brand name, bonine, but it is still available from guest services or medical (at least it was about a year ago, but I can't ever see that changing!) I thought the stuff worked great. I had a patch on for the first cruise that worked great, but then I got some of the stuff in my eyes and I switched to the free stuff. It was great!

I am stubborn and refuse to change. It will always be ba-neen to me!!! Darn kids knowing how to use the internet today.....okay, I admit, I tried to look it up, too! I just couldn't find it! :blush:

karylrocks said:
Well, I guess I have always thought of it as bo(9), but after reading all the arguments I have been swayed to the "neen" side. Maybe we should post a poll....

Bo(9), Bo(7) Canadian. :teeth:

I'll add another vote for Bo-neen. I'm usually a stickler for pronunciation/spelling, but I hadn't even thought about this one before. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter