• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Silly Character ?

Tracy0315

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know which country Alice is from? I can't remember, I was thinking England, but not sure.

Thanks for any help,
:earsgirl:

We found her at the giftshop directly across from Rose and Crown when we were there in May - quite a few times actually. I think there's a sign posted with times for her to be there.

Alice.jpg

We met her this past May!

That photo reminds me -- isn't Alice supposed to be a young girl? No offense to the CM but she doesn't... really... look... too young! You'd think WDW could find CMs with, I don't know, baby faces? I could never explain to my kids how Alice grew up and still wears the same dress! ;)

snowy76 said:
That photo reminds me -- isn't Alice supposed to be a young girl? No offense to the CM but she doesn't... really... look... too young! You'd think WDW could find CMs with, I don't know, baby faces? I could never explain to my kids how Alice grew up and still wears the same dress! ;)

I don't have a pic handy however we also met Alice last year during a Disney cruise and she was adorable. She was very authentic - sweet baby face, rosy cheeks, natural blond long hair (not a wig), and even had a British accent. She was a natural. This gal in the pic does seem a little mature to be playing Alice. Nice pic though :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter