Silliest question and request....

Andreas Mom

Mouseketeer
so I am a sucker for water bottles and collectable cups.....I keep seeing the one with LeFrous brew but then recently saw a BOG cup......can anyone tell me or post pics of all my options while down in WDW so I know what I'm getting myself into Lololololo. I have three kids and I know I'm going to let them get at least one of their choice then I'm sure I'll grab a water bottle oh and a few coffee mugs. I'm really curious about the ones that come with the drinks, like the ones my kids are going to be asking for. I'm ok getting them one maybe two but I don't want to say yes the first day then three days later see one at a different park that I like better. Thanks!

so I am a sucker for water bottles and collectable cups.....I keep seeing the one with LeFrous brew but then recently saw a BOG cup......can anyone tell me or post pics of all my options while down in WDW so I know what I'm getting myself into Lololololo. I have three kids and I know I'm going to let them get at least one of their choice then I'm sure I'll grab a water bottle oh and a few coffee mugs. I'm really curious about the ones that come with the drinks, like the ones my kids are going to be asking for. I'm ok getting them one maybe two but I don't want to say yes the first day then three days later see one at a different park that I like better. Thanks!

The options are endless and they also change. So pick what you like when you are hungry or thirsty and see something you or your family like.

I have gotten both types of collectors cups at the tavern. I'm pretty sure I threw both of them away because they didn't make the cut of what could fit in my luggage. They are made out of plastic and stickers. For some reason, these seem really cheap to me. I would skip both of them in favor of a mug or something higher quality from the gift shop.

Also any of your purchases from any park are returnable in any register as long as you have a receipt. A cm told ds16 this when he was around 8 or 10, just old enough to really understand.
So throughout our day at MK he kept changing his mind what souvenir he wanted. I think we bought then returned at least 3x before he finally settled on something. :headache:
You may want to not tell your kids this. Lol

Also any of your purchases from any park are returnable in any register as long as you have a receipt. A cm told ds16 this when he was around 8 or 10, just old enough to really understand.
So throughout our day at MK he kept changing his mind what souvenir he wanted. I think we bought then returned at least 3x before he finally settled on something. :headache:
You may want to not tell your kids this. Lol
This is good to know and I won't be telling the kids lol. thank you!

I have gotten both types of collectors cups at the tavern. I'm pretty sure I threw both of them away because they didn't make the cut of what could fit in my luggage. They are made out of plastic and stickers. For some reason, these seem really cheap to me. I would skip both of them in favor of a mug or something higher quality from the gift shop.
This is exactly what I was wondering. Skip those and spend the money on the good ones. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter