Silent Auctions

BELLE16127

DIS Veteran
DH and I are sailing on September 29 -7 night. when we cruised before they had a Silent Auction with some really neat things up for auction. Can anyone tell me if they still do these drring the cruise?

I know of the art auctions and that's about it. You might check your Navigator. Perhaps someone who's been on since my cruise last year,will have better info.

I don;t remember from our '05 cruise, but I think there was a silent auction in addition to the Park West auctions. The silent auctions were exclusive DCL things, like course charts, signed captains hat, character pics (autographed), and other things.

I don;t see why they would not have it. Park West deasl with "ART", and this stuff was memorabilia. But defintely check the Navigator.

We were on a 3 night, but did see one item for silent auction. It was an actual navigational map used during the cruise. I glanced around to see if there were other items, but didn't see anything. Maybe 7 day cruises have more. ???:confused3:

I don;t remember from our '05 cruise, but I think there was a silent auction in addition to the Park West auctions. The silent auctions were exclusive DCL things, like course charts, signed captains hat, character pics (autographed), and other things.

I don;t see why they would not have it. Park West deasl with "ART", and this stuff was memorabilia. But defintely check the Navigator.

Exactly what we had on our 7 day Eastern for the silent auction. I thought most of it was junk....at least for what the minimum bids were.

We were on an 11 night Med cruise recently. The only silent auction item I saw was the Navigational Map.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter