• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Signing Up for Disney Visa in the Parks?

stitch teacher

Earning My Ears
Hi there!

Are there any locations in the parks or DTD where we can sign up for the Disney Visa card?

TIA! :goodvibes

I know they have a two place in DTD one on the west side by Wertzels Pretzels on one on the east side by the Marina

I know there are two places at DTD but they have different offers at those sites. The west side stand only offers a towel or backpack if I remember correctly but the marketplace stand offers the gift card or the towel or backpack.

Anyone know what the promos are? Do they still offer a gift card if you sign up before your trip?

We signed up for ours on our last trip at the photo shop just to the right as you enter MK. The woman pimping the stand was standing on the porch of the Main St building where the Princess/Mickey M&G is. The premium was a gift card that we used to shop for souvenirs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter