Signing up for Disney Transfers from MCO Hyatt

ceego

Earning My Ears
Hi,
We are booked at the Hyatt for the night before our cruise, and today I picked the PAT, but I don't know how to tell Disney that we plan to take the transfers. On the registration pages the Add/Edit Ground Transportation is all grayed out. Anyone have advice on how to add that?
Thanks!!

Call DCL direct.

There is an option to add them when you book a cruise but online post booking the cruise they do not have the option as of yet. If you call DCL they will add them.

Also in your cruise booklet there will be a page at the end to add transfers this booklet is typically sent about 45 days pre cruise to you.

MCO transfers run a rolling service from about 9.10am as soon as each bus fills it goes.

As mentioned, call DCL to purchase the airport-to-cruise transfers. Then, when you check in at the Hyatt, tell them you are doing a Disney cruise in the morning. They will put you on the bell service list to have your luggage picked up in the morning and will also give you an informational sheet on when/where to go the morning of the cruise.

if you booked through an travel agent just give them a call and they can add it for you. if you booked directly through dcl then call directly to them to add. then just let the hyatt know when you check in that you are going through disney. they will give you a sheet with instructions on what to do/what to expect.
worst case, you can always purchase at mco from disneys transfer desk but not something i would wait to do if i didn't have to.

One more question...
We are planning on meeting the rest of our party at the airport (they are coming in day of) and riding to the port together. Does it matter which bus we get on or can we hang out (and once checked in) hop into line when we are all there?

One more question...
We are planning on meeting the rest of our party at the airport (they are coming in day of) and riding to the port together. Does it matter which bus we get on or can we hang out (and once checked in) hop into line when we are all there?
you can take whichever bus you want. no problem at all waiting on your friends/family. when you are all together just go to the bus meet up and go.

I had the same problem a few days ago. I couldn't select a way to get from the airport to PC. DCL told me that it was because we were flying in the day before. They fixed us right up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter