Signing Contract For First Purchase!

Drewski77

Mouseketeer
We are signing papers for our first contract today, two actually from the same seller for GVC.

Very excited, and also want to say thanks to all the posters who've responded to my many questions. It helped a ton while I figured this all out.

Now the waiting game begins but that is OK, it should all work out and next year we should be making our first trips!

We are signing papers for our first contract today, two actually from the same seller for GVC.

Very excited, and also want to say thanks to all the posters who've responded to my many questions. It helped a ton while I figured this all out.

Now the waiting game begins but that is OK, it should all work out and next year we should be making our first trips!
Congratulations!! We are new vgc owners as well and already in process of an add on contract there. :goodvibes

Technically I can't welcome you home until you pass ROFR, so in the mean time...good luck with ROFR and welcome (almost) home

Thanks, hopeful to pass and with the price per point we paid I would think so but you never know.
If you paid the price they were asking ( I'm thinking I saw your contracts on TSS website this morning), it should. The VGC contracts have really skyrocketed the last few weeks. We paid $124/pt (for 300 point contract) for a loaded contract in February and $140 for a non-stripped contract 2 weeks ago (100 points). Dec UY for both

If you paid the price they were asking ( I'm thinking I saw your contracts on TSS website this morning), it should. The VGC contracts have really skyrocketed the last few weeks. We paid $124/pt (for 300 point contract) for a loaded contract in February and $140 for a non-stripped contract 2 weeks ago (100 points). Dec UY for both

Very nice price in February, prices definitely are going up.

We paid $145 for two 100 point contracts from the same seller and UY. A few banked points and 200 points coming in September 15 & 16. Plus we didn't have to pay MF on the 2015 points we are getting.

Happy to be closing on the deal, can't wait for our first trip.

The rise in VGC prices has seemingly coincided with word spreading that Disney has closed the wait list for the resort.

The rise in VGC prices has seemingly coincided with word spreading that Disney has closed the wait list for the resort.
I agree. I figured we'd better add on before they went up even more , which they have already. Crazy ! Hopefully 400 points will keep us satisfied. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter