signed dd up for "scrapbook camp"

nicurn

<font color=red>"dark side" scrapper <br><font col
hey guys, I went over to our local community center last week to see if I could sign kate up for spanish again, no such luck, but they were offering a scrapbook camp for kids! :D It's only for 3 tuesdays in june for an hour and a half, but it sounded cool. She's excited about it. (of course now she'll want to go to the LSS and buy stuff......:D ) maggie

That's cool. Can I go too???

We were in my LSS yesterday and they had about 4 classes posted for kids. My dd (10) wants to take a class on the 28th. It is $10 for 2 1/2 hours. My other dd (8) wants to take it also, but I think we will see how it goes just for my oldest first. They were both excited and have spent most of yesterday evening and this morning in the bedroom making pages-just on regular paper. I don't know if I can afford for all three of us to do too much scrapping!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter