Signatures that are funny!

Azure

•◘•
disconnected25gi.png

WARNING! THESE SIGNATURES ARE NOT REAL MESSAGES

Azure said:
disconnected25gi.png

WARNING! THESE SIGNATURES ARE NOT REAL MESSAGES

Hysterical!! (For the little ones, hilarious.) :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl: :lmao: :lmao:

This is you making them: :surfweb: This is you when your computer crashes: :badpc: This is you when your dad comes around: :rolleyes1 This is your dad when he finds out what happened: :furious: This is you teaching your old computer new tricks: :teacher: This is what your computer is doing: :stir:

Guess that's what happens when you start banging on it. I don't know what it has in store for you, but be careful!! You have been warned...

Idk how to make these, but mine would say:

"You have been disconnected So many times, we have awarded you a prize!
Check outside your house to discover it. It's unpleasent smell!"

Another:
"VMK would like to give you a prize for playing it the most even though you crash every two minutes! Obtain your prize at:www.junkforvmk.com Uh... this isn't a real website.Thank you for playing so much!"

Last one for now:
"For being the only person to play VMK everyday, even our staff doesn't!, we would like to give you a prize on your behalf. To obtain your prize: 1)Get attacked by a wild boar or bear, whatever works. 2)Jump off the Golden Gate Bridge 3)If you survive, come get your prize at Zev's room!

Sorry to pick on you Zev!
Hope these inspire people! :thumbsup2

You inspired me! I had to make one of my own! And i want to make even more! Woot!
better%20ppl.bmp

LOL LOL Lol Lol lol lol rofl rofl Rofl Rofl Rotfl Rotfl rotfl rotfl (That's what I do in VMK.)

I'm making my own. Will be posted after I lose connection. Just one question: what font is that?

I can not do the picture but i will type it

you have been disconnected. We are sorry if you have been waiting in line for the host game,you have been in line for more then 200 people. Now you will just have to wait behind 300 more people. Have a nice day and keep on losing connection.

Wow these are awesome! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: It's so much fun! I should make these while i'm waiting in host games! Relieve the stress!

paid.bmp

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter