Signature suites

tinksdreamwishes

DIS Veteran
so I just read the new signature suites at Disneyland Hotel! Amazing job! I cant wait to see the POTC and the Fairy tale suite! i bet they will go for $1000 a night!

I saw it on the blogs- off of Facebook. I am too dumb to figure out how to do a link... something about paste and copy and something lol. I will try. Maybe somebody smart can help !

Love that BTMR suite..that tub!!

Yikes, now that is a cool idea. I bet it goes for more that 1k a night! now who is going to be the brave one to call for pricing? :upsidedow

I too want to take a swim in that tub after a long day in the parks!

i think somebody posted on another site that its more then 3,000 a night LOL. Now if they really decked out on the POTC room- maybe it would be worth it! CANT WAIT TO SEE IT!

i think somebody posted on another site that its more then 3,000 a night LOL. Now if they really decked out on the POTC room- maybe it would be worth it! CANT WAIT TO SEE IT!

I saw that too, I think someone on FB called the number and they reported back $3,300. Yikes.

I just saw your profile thing about Stockton! My DH was just there, he was doing a job at the Diamond(?) Walnut factory? He went out to lunch and he said he was scared to get out of the car :laughing: And he's no stranger to bad 'hoods either!

I called the other day to see if it would fit within my budget for our 10th anniversary trip in March. They said the signature suites run between 2700 and 3700 per night, or something in that neighborhood. Yikes! Here's to dreaming about them upgrading us into one from a 1 bedroom suite, lol!

Oh, and in addition, the AP discount doesn't apply to those suites, and you can only book them through Vacation Planning.

:)

I can't wait to see photos of the other rooms. I can't imagine I could ever come up with the $$$$$ for this. :thumbsup2:tink:

What a beautiful suite. Too bad, at that price it's not even in the realm of possibility for me. Sigh...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter