• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Signature smells

the_princess

DIS Veteran
What do you think about the smells in the lobby at the DLP hotels??? I heard on the Disunplugged podcast that the cast hated the smell at the Disneyland Hotel, which I just love... We got small smell pads (I'm not sure what to call them) from the hotel so my appartment smell like the hotel :-) Also the one at NY is lovely, does anyone know if it's for sale like the one at DLH?

Anyone else who loves the smells, or???? :goodvibes

Goodness me, some people have no taste :lmao: can't believe anyone can't like the smell! :confused3

Love, love, LOVE the smell of the DLH! :love:

DH bought some sachets as a surprise for me and the first one still smells gorgeous 4 months on :cloud9: and I've still got an unopened one to keep me going until next year. :thumbsup2

I'm not sure whether you can buy sachets for the HNY fragrance - anyone???

I believe it was the strength of the smell rather than the smell itself that the DISunplugged team objected to :)

:goodvibes

I didn't know you could buy the smell! Where can I purchase the sachets, is it in the hotel boutique?
I love the smell of the DLH.:lovestruc

I believe it was the strength of the smell rather than the smell itself that the DISunplugged team objected to :)

It sounded to me like they didn't like the smell and yes it was WAY to strong :rotfl2:I don't understand!!! :confused3

I didn't know you could buy the smell! Where can I purchase the sachets, is it in the hotel boutique?
I love the smell of the DLH.:lovestruc

You can get the one for DLH at the check in desk :-) I can't remember if you have to be a guest to buy it. My mum says they asked for our room number when we bought them, but I don't remember.

to be honest, I can understand that. To me, the DLH does have a strong distinctive smell, maybe a bit too strong (my DD noticed it at once, and did say it put her off wanting to stay there :confused3).

LolaDelorean posted a thread about picking up a room scent in a pound shop which was identical to the DLH scent!! Although that could mean not having to travel to DLP solely to buy the room scent so maybe it should be kept quiet :lmao:

I think I remember reading that theres a HNY scent available in DLP for purchase too

to be honest, I can understand that. To me, the DLH does have a strong distinctive smell, maybe a bit too strong (my DD noticed it at once, and did say it put her off wanting to stay there :confused3).

I'm the same it is strong in the DLH, it wouldn't put me off staying there again, only the price does:lmao:

You can get the one for DLH at the check in desk :-) I can't remember if you have to be a guest to buy it. My mum says they asked for our room number when we bought them, but I don't remember.

Thank you:)
We will be guests there in about 3 weeks time so I will definately get some.

Funny this is one of the things I was thinking about, I remember it to be a nice smell just a bit overpowering, almost like I wanted to sneeze .. hope it doesn't set me off!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter