Signature Show Seating and Quick Que

LCoulter

Whoah Mouse
We are planning one day at Seaworld for the first time in November on a Sunday but are staying at Disney. Would Signature Show Seating and/or Quick Que be worth it that time of year? We are planning to get there at park open.

Is the Signature Show Seating in the soak zone? I didn’t want to pay for it and get drenched. Are the seats a decent view and can we show up 15 minutes before a show and get a seat in this viewing area? Is Seaworld so slow that Signature Seating is unnecessary…will we be able to show up 15 minutes before a show and get general seating?

We want to concentrate more on seeing most of the shows but is timing them going to be a challenge in getting all or most done in one day?

I don’t think we can handle more than one roller coaster because of sickness issues but maybe later in the day we could manage a second one. Would it not be worthwhile to get Quick Que if we are trying to concentrate on seeing the shows?

The only time we have paid for reserved show seating was for the Christmas Celebration shows on Christmas Day 2015. That said, we have had VIP seating for the regular daytime shows as part of a VIP Tour (which we won during the 50th anniversary promotion).

The reserved seating was not in the soak zone (it was in the centre of each stadium or seating area, just behind the disabled seating and soak zones).

We are annual passholders so we visit frequently. Its difficult for me to say whether the reserved seating will have value for you because your one-day visit is much different than our multiple-day itineraries. I would suspect, unless you are going on Thanksgiving weekend, you could probably save your money and not bother with the reserved seating passes with a little good planning on your part (and a flexibility of sitting wherever you can get seats, even if they aren't in the prime areas of each venue).

Quick Queue will get you express access to both Manta and Kraken (both roller coasters), Journey to Altantis (a flume water ride), Turtle Trek (a walk-through 3D attraction), Antarctica Empire of the Penguin (where you can choose the "mild" or "wild" versions), Wild Artic (again, "mild" or "wild") and the SkyTower (a rotating room that gives you view of the park). Again, the value of that add on depends on how important those rides are going to be in your overall day. Many can be done early in the day when lines are shorter (and crowds are thinner) if you can plan to arrive at park opening.

Does any of that help?

Quick Queue will get you express access to both Manta and Kraken (both roller coasters)...

Hi Gina! I was curious if they were now including Mako, so I looked it up. Mako is not part of the unlimited QQ, but they offer a one-time QQ for Mako for $25! That is crazy! It must be really, really popular!

Last edited:

Hi Gina! I was curious if they were now including Mako, so I looked it up. Mako is not part of the unlimited QQ, but they offer a one-time QQ for Mako for $25! That is crazy! It must be really, really popular!

Yep, I saw that too, and had a moment of :eek: :scared1: :scared:.

No way in heck we'll be shelling out $25 for one ride on a roller coaster.

That special Mako QQ is only showing until September, so I am *hopeful* that they may add it to the regular QQ after the summer season concludes and just increase the normal QQ price by a smidge to reflect the extra attraction. Fingers crossed.

Of course, if the Sky Tower continues to be shut down, maybe they will just add it to the regular QQ entitlements and NOT change the price? :scratchin

Yep, I saw that too, and had a moment of :eek: :scared1: :scared:.

No way in heck we'll be shelling out $25 for one ride on a roller coaster.

That special Mako QQ is only showing until September, so I am *hopeful* that they may add it to the regular QQ after the summer season concludes and just increase the normal QQ price by a smidge to reflect the extra attraction. Fingers crossed.

Of course, if the Sky Tower continues to be shut down, maybe they will just add it to the regular QQ entitlements and NOT change the price? :scratchin

It made me wonder what Disney could charge for individual Fast Passes! From what I've seen on these boards, some folks would pay a lot!

We just got back from Sea World/Aquatica on Tuesday. We rode Mako three times in a row with very minimal waits right after the park opened on 08/01. We walked through that area again around 7 pm, and the posted wait at that time was only 20 minutes, so save your money and ride at park opening or close! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter