• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Signature Guidelines

princessmommyx3

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know why the signature guidelines link in the DIS Board Basics Sticky doesn't work? I am wondering if we can link to a personal website/blog in our signatures.

Last edited:
Does anyone know why the signature guidelines link in the DIS Board Basics Sticky doesn't work? I am wondering if we can link to a personal website/blog in our signatures.
From the "Welcome to the DIS" forum.
GUIDELINES
12. SIGNATURES
  • Your signature will be limited in length. Our forum software will do this automatically and anything over the allowed length will be cut off.
  • You will be limited to a total of 25 images and "smilies". The forum software will handle this automatically.
  • All content and links must meet DIS board posting guidelines. Signatures have the same content rules as any post on the boards.
  • We reserve the right to remove or modify signatures that cause issues with the boards or slow page loading. Please make sure any images in your signature are hosted on a reliable site. Any signature that contains malicious or harmful code will be removed immediately and the poster
    sanctioned.
  • You may include your eBay or Etsy username in your signature, in plain text, as in this example: (eBay: myeBayname etsy: myetsyname) Any bolding, linking or additional description or embellishment will be considered advertising, and is not permitted.
    If you have any questions or need help please visit our Tech Support Board

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter