Signature Eateries Tasting Menus

Merryweather

Mouseketeer
I tried using the Search function on this forum to no avail and would really like some help. We are curious to know which eateries do tasting menus. I've heard that Citricos has one. Do any of the others? Is it something they do upon request only?

We would love to read your experiences and ask questions along the way.

Thanks for your help.

I've been to Citricos 3 times and never seen anything about a tasting menu.

I have read a review on here by someone who had a tasting menu at Bistro de Paris.

:cool1: We are from the same area. We've been to Citricos several times ourselves and weren't familiar with said tasting menu either. I can't remember where I read/heard about it. Whenever I'm in a quandry I usually find my answer here.

The tasting menu at Bluezoo is $79/person. With wine pairings it's an extra $30. I believe they could make a profit at $109/person before tax and tip.

In addition to the price fixe at bluezoo, Bistro de Paris also offers one. My husband has done them at both (I never like the choices).

I did the tasting menu at bluezoo - loved it!

For a moment, I thought Artist Point might have had one... check the menu online, and no, it's just the wine. :)

I think I created my own tasting menu there - loved the wine accompaniments! :thumbsup2

1) Certainly not.
2) You are there to eat, not sample.
3) They couldn't make big bucks on samplers.
4) Besides, samplers would not rate a 2-coupon-DDP price.

:confused3 Certainly not? ;) Flying Fish Tasting Menu

For the record, I said nary a word about DDP nor the TIW card. Not a fan of food-shoveling nor do I find 2% much of a discount. I simply was curious about tasting menus and don't appreciate such a brusque response to a simple and innocent question.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter