• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sign-ups for the letter "E" exchange-*CLOSED*

ladytemptra3

<font color=green>My tag is so tagilicious
We're ready for the letter E already! All of the items that you send should start with that letter.

Sign-ups will close on Oct. 28, with names going out by the next afternoon. Mail-by date is Nov. 4. Maximum is $5.00 before shipping, but feel free to spend a little extra!

PM me your name, address, and email (in case there are problems with the pms). Children are welcome; please include age and gender. If you have any dietary needs or allergies, please note them when you sign up.

I'm still in need of hosts for the rest of the alphabet. If anyone is interested, pm me. The next available letter is J, which will start at the beginning of Feb.

Hi, I am still new to these exchanges.
So we just find something for under $5.00 that starts with the letter E and then send it out? Do we send to just 1 person?
Thanks for the help. I feel a bit slow on the uptake! :blush:

Pm'ed yah :scratchin: E... Egg ??? guess I have to boil it 1st !!! LoL

dreamergirl78 said:
Hi, I am still new to these exchanges.
So we just find something for under $5.00 that starts with the letter E and then send it out? Do we send to just 1 person?
Thanks for the help. I feel a bit slow on the uptake! :blush:
Tia ::yes:: you PM the OP for your info.. then you will be PM'ed back for mthe info of your exchangee and yup you go out and shop anything that starts with "e" the limit is $5.00 but we don't mind extras !! :cloud9:

ANTSS2001 said:
Tia ::yes:: you PM the OP for your info.. then you will be PM'ed back for mthe info of your exchangee and yup you go out and shop anything that starts with "e" the limit is $5.00 but we don't mind extras !! :cloud9:

Do what I didn't, and learn from my mistake: read the D sent/received thread and you'll get an idea of what goes in the boxes.

I'm going to close sign-ups tomorrow morning, so that's a little extra time for anyone who's still thinking about it. I'll get names out tomorrow. I'm sorry if that causes a problem. I've had a long day, so I'm ready to get some sleep. :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter