:wave: Shannon. It's nice to "see" a friendly face. I jumped on this too. Your reasons sound like mine, except I don't have 2 lovely girls keeping me busy. But I'm taking walks on my lunch and making the commitment to use my WiiFit more. Plus I got an Ipod for christmas and it makes the walking easier.

:wav: Hi V! Glad to see you too! Hopefully in March, Ken & I'll be taking the girls to DL and we can do a mini-dismeet. By then I'd like to be better than I was on our cruise, or at least back to where I was at the start of that vacation.

Okay, I was doing this anyway and even though I don't know anyone, you've won me over for the accountability here. I also want to lose 40 before I turn 40! December is my big birthday and we're heading to WDW and then a Disney Cruise, too. I want to be healthy and look great, too.

I have never posted on the Dis boards before but I have read them for many many months. I would love to join your BL challenge.....I would like to lose at least 25lbs....more would be good too! Accountability is what I need. Hope to get to know all of you better in the coming weeks.

I rarely watch TV, but I saw two weeks of The Biggest Loser while at my mom's house in November, and I just had to watch the finale at home earlier this month!

I lost 25 pounds 5 years ago, but it gradually crept back. This time I want to lose it for good, plus another 15-20 pounds. So - count me in!

Okay Brenda. I'm in!!! And I know I'm supposed to do something to tell you - but I'm too lazy to find out :lmao: - I will help with whatever is needed.

Count me in.

Hi!

Okay, I was doing this anyway and even though I don't know anyone, you've won me over for the accountability here. I also want to lose 40 before I turn 40! December is my big birthday and we're heading to WDW and then a Disney Cruise, too. I want to be healthy and look great, too.

Well you know me cause I just said "hi"! Accountability is the best thing about the BL. I turned forty -hmmmm - well I'm 41 I should be able to figure this out! Just kidding. A year and a half ago. It's wonderful.

I have never posted on the Dis boards before but I have read them for many many months. I would love to join your BL challenge.....I would like to lose at least 25lbs....more would be good too! Accountability is what I need. Hope to get to know all of you better in the coming weeks.

Hey a big welcome to you! :lovestruc

I rarely watch TV, but I saw two weeks of The Biggest Loser while at my mom's house in November, and I just had to watch the finale at home earlier this month!

I lost 25 pounds 5 years ago, but it gradually crept back. This time I want to lose it for good, plus another 15-20 pounds. So - count me in!

Hi Nancy! :thumbsup2

I'm in! I did the BL challenges on the Wish for the 1 and 2 shows and did great. I have found out that I NEED the accountability - I refuse to buy bigger clothes! So now I'm going to have to weigh myself...okay I can do that.:lmao:

Chickysmom - I don't know what the BL plan is but I really like the WW points. I have the BL cookbook and figure out the point values for the foods in there and do that way. The points are so easy! I went to meetings for a while but stopped going b/c of two reasons - I'm not really a "meeting" person, not at all, and right now we don't have the $40/month for it. HTH!

It's great to see returning losers, new faces and even DIS board babies joining us.

:welcome: to everyone.

So many fabulous 40 birthdays to celebrate in 09. I myself will hit the bit 50 in April and am determined to spend that day doing something phenomenal. I wanted to spend the day on a beautiful tropical island but I have been doing terrible with losing weight and I do NOT want to feel like a whale on a beach so I am moving on to Plan B. Vegas, WDW, or maybe a cruise after all. I will decide on Valentine's Day.

Lisa my friend you are now all in. No escaping me for the next 13 weeks. Strap on that safety harness for a wild ride LOSER!! Let the new adventure begin.

If you are interested in joining us please post here. I appreciate your PMs but if you post here I have just one place to look to formulate our participant list.

Don't forget to PM or email your initial weight to me by Friday and check out our new BL7 thread that will debut that day.

I look forward to losing with you all.

I'm b-a-a-c-c-k. Hopefully, I'll lose more than the 5 pounds I did last time (was that last year?) I just realized that if my kids start deciding to get married :rolleyes: , I'd like to be able to wear a cool dress! And wouldn't it be great to be in ONEderland for my 25th? Weigh in on Friday? I'll put a reminder on my phone. Thanks for letting me join!

I would like to join. I was a member of one of these challenges before but failed miserably. Hopefully, this time will be different. I would really like to lose this weight for my appearance and my health.

Jody's got me joining...can't wait....

Well if you and Jody are here I don't want to miss the party! I guess I am in.
(You know I do what you say!):rotfl2:

Heck all the cool kids are here. HI NancyIL!

Oh good now I can keep tabs on you a little easier then the past few months..... We all will be skinny babes in a few months.....LOL

Oh good now I can keep tabs on you a little easier then the past few months..... We all will be skinny babes in a few months.....LOL

I didn't know skinny babedom was at hand! :woohoo: Now I really can't wait to get started!

Sorry for butting in on your conversation -- I just had this vision of my head on Heidi Klum's body...it was actually quite humorous! :lmao:

Maria

I didn't know skinny babedom was at hand! :woohoo: Now I really can't wait to get started!

Sorry for butting in on your conversation -- I just had this vision of my head on Heidi Klum's body...it was actually quite humorous! :lmao:

Maria

WOW! I get to look like Heidi! I should have joined this thing months ago!:)

(of course she is about 2 feet taller then me, that might be a problem! Now there's a solution. Instead of losing weight could I get taller. This weight on a tall person wouldn't be so bad!)

I'll try it! I was thinking of trying this on my own with the show, but this will be better.

Zurgswife, I think we will be hanging around Coronado Springs together this July and we will be looking good!:cheer2: I look forward to meeting you, since your Disney with Diabetes guide saved my trip to Disney last year. We left only 5 days after my son's diagnosis. I really appreciate the help.

This is so exciting! So many previous Biggest Losers and WISHers are back!:banana: :goodvibes I have a great feeling that we are going to be VERY successful!

Is anyone working on a clippie for us?

I would like to join! I lost 75lbs before on WW and have gained 35 back and need to really work on getting it back off again, and could really use the support. Thanks for having this!!

Would that happen to be Jody, Jody? Like in Wovenwonder, Jody?? If so, between her, Zurgswife and Vija....... I'm in too! Why I practically already started! Yeah for old friends!

I would love to join in. I have a 3 year old and want to be able to play with her more without getting winded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter