Sign on and give a big thank you to Mean Laureen and Arizona Jeff

The DaisyCrazy kids were there! Got there late, so stayed late to make up for it ;)

Had a blast.....hey Lauri and Jeff--the kids want to know when's the next Adventure??:D :D

It really was incredible.......our thanks and admiration!!

Christy

We attended. THANK YOU Lauri, Matt, Jeff and Trina. I dont think I can ever eat a peppermint stick in the same way without thinking of the great fun we had.
Stacey

Lauri , Matt, Trina and Jeff It was great!!! a real pleasure to meet you all Sara and I had a great time. Can't to see you all again

Michael W Young

Hey Jeff the D-Backs still remind me of vacume cleaners, they s*** :D

We were there and had a great time! The only problem is we were too busy trading and weren't able to get in the Happy Pin Dance... We also didn't get to meet alot of you because we had to leave early, but will look forward to the next time!

Thanks for having those yummy candy bars on the tables--nice touch, but thanks most of all for arranging such a wonderful event! We were lucky that we were able to attend.

DW and I had a great time at the Swan!
You guys did a great job putting this adventure together.
Can't wait for next year....new adventures????? ;)

Kudos to Jeff, Trina, Lauri and Matt. :smooth:

You're the Best,

DisCritter :jester:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Raul and pinboy were both there and we had a great time, Thank you guys for a job well done... we stayed until Disney kicked us out.

We were there! Me, hubby, and mother-in-law. Father-in-law wasn't feeling well and stayed at our room.

Dar :bounce:

JudySue and I were there, with PinTrader Figment. He got the best trades. Of course he was running (driving) around with Tracy Trader (is there a romance in the air?). It was a blast, with plenty of room.

DH & I were there. Made some great trades. Just got back from the World
last night. Thanks to everyone. Peggy Anne:)

THANK YOU!!!

What a great event.....I had a ball and so did the hubby and kids. I cant imagine how
you pulled it all off. We left at Midnight and were sorry to have to go......

Paul traded for his full set of Hat Pins....HOORAY!!

I traded at the small fish table and loved it......right where I belong.....

Anthony traded with Eeyore, and John 59.....thanks John your a real sweetie!! Smoochers
to you.

Heather traded a little but loved hanging with all the teenagers there.....

Thanks to all who made this night possible it was truly the highlight of the pin trading for my
family:pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc

cindy

Just got home & had to get on the computer before anything else - laundry, grocery shopping, etc. (This is what delivery pizza is for!) ... Thank you Lauri, Matt, Jeff & Trina! Sorry I didn't get there earlier than 11 p.m.! Trina, Beauford says hi!

We were not there :( but from the homefront here we cheered on Kathryn and Traci and enjoyed reading and hearing about all the great times that others did have. Thanks to you both!!!

Sorry for the late Thanks but have been busy at work. I had a blast and wish I had my Camera. Thanks again for all the fun and memories.

JULIAN

Guess the CTT pin award was done up right. So upset that I did not get to see it happen. Did you really think I was planning on leaving you out Lauri when I only mentioned a CTT pin for Jeff? Thanks for all the fun and laughs. Traci is still napping.

Thanks for the two trading meets they were the best ever !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter