sign list ONLY if you have NO pin but were given or found a code.

I just called and checked something on my reservation (wanted to make sure it included dining)
I told her I didn't have a postcard and she said I shouldn't be getting the deal than.
And I said that the lady I talked to this afternoon said I didn't need the postcard and booked it for me with the code, She said that they would have to honour it than because it had been given to me..

Do you remember the name of the CM you booked with? :)

oh yah and I said to her, "do I need a pin, or something?" and she said, No just the code...

Could I ask you to pm the code to me? Pretty please. I've tried using some codes that were provided in one of the above links. Just got off of the phone w/ CRO and the CM was very nice. She told me that the 2 codes I gave her were not attached to our names. She did tell me that DH and myself have a code but the travel dates are for Feb and March. Thanks in advance. :flower3:

I would imagine, ktink, that Disney Kim used the 3 letter code that is in the above link. As far as 40% goes, those are the only codes out there--that I am aware of.

As some have said, CRO is cracking down on the use of this code. Some are still getting it to squeak by, not not like 3-4 weeks ago.

You could try again. Can't hurt...

I used the codes I found on the site attached in the thread here. They couldnt find me any discounts even when I gave them both the package code or the "room only" code. Should I call more than once?

I'll update later when I feel better...I'm just alittle under the weather.

Hope you get to feeling better soon. Im an RN in Owasso Oklahoma and we have seen numerous individuals with the 24 viral illness. I was unlucky enough to get it and let me tell you, I would gladly give up a night in the Cinderella Castle for a guarantee I would never have to experience that again. Wow, gave me a really increased sense of empathy for those being admitted to the hospital for this illness. Its still taking its toll but slowing down. Thank Goodness lol.

I used the codes I found on the site attached in the thread here. They couldnt find me any discounts even when I gave them both the package code or the "room only" code. Should I call more than once?

It can't hurt to try again. However, as has been reported, CRO really seems to be cracking down on the use of this code (without pin).

You can not use "the code" on those dates....

Question: if I wanted to try to use "the code" (the room only code available on that other blog), do the dates have to be the same as the mailer that came out with the 40% discount? We got the 40% mailer, but the dates are not when we are going.

Also one other questions. A while back somone posted how you log on to disney.com and you could look up "my offers". I did it before, but now I don't see that option anywhere?

Hope you get to feeling better soon. Im an RN in Owasso Oklahoma and we have seen numerous individuals with the 24 viral illness. I was unlucky enough to get it and let me tell you, I would gladly give up a night in the Cinderella Castle for a guarantee I would never have to experience that again. Wow, gave me a really increased sense of empathy for those being admitted to the hospital for this illness. Its still taking its toll but slowing down. Thank Goodness lol.

Thank you but seriously I prob. would of taken the 24 hour viral illness than me having a gall bladder attack at 4 in the morning.:sick: I took a tylenol #4 and a large glass of water and then ate a cucumber and it helped take away some of the pain about an hour later. Over all through the day I was so physically drained. Again sorry everyone for falling behind on the list and sorry for the tiny bit :offtopic: but then again it's my thread and I can do what ever I want.:lmao:

Sept 6-9 at the Dolphin with their summer deal.

Sept 9-12 at the Poly Garden view with the code (first time since I was a kid).

Sept 13 AKL Savanah view with the code. Just to get some good meals and fine wine to cap off our trip.

Please forgive me for sounding like Im clueless, but how do you view the list that you updated? Am I not looking the right way? :teacher:

March 1st to March 6th-3PRINCESSMOM
March 5th to March 11th-nluvwithmickey~~POP
March 7th to March 12th-hscmom~~POP

May 29th to May 30th-NewJersey~~Poly
May 29th to June 4th-Dowellfam~~Animal Kingdom
May 29th to June 9th-A Mickeyfan~~AS-Sports
May 30th to June 3rd-NewJersey~~BC
May 30th to June 5th-Stitch75~~WL
May 31st to June 6th-HelenePA~~All Star Sports 2 rooms

June 2nd to June 6th -sneadae
June 3rd to June 10th-mylightshines~~WL woods view
June 3rd to June 10th-kt_mom~~GF

Aug 12th to Aug 18th-kt_mom~~value (parents)
Aug 21st to Aug 23rd-NYDisGuy~~POP
Aug-21st to Aug 28th-my3rprincesses~~Poly GV
Aug 22nd to Aug 26th-IheartMickey ~~Poly
Aug 23rd to Aug 29th-NYDisGuy~~Polynesian GV
Aug 26th to September 1st-MEK~~ASMU
Aug-30th to September 6th-nluvwithmickey~~ASmo

september 2nd to September 9th-Disney Kim~~Poly
September 6th to September 9th-BABYJOSIE98~~POFQ
September 8th to September 16th-fAnnF~~POP
September 9th to September 16th- WDW1st-timers~~POP or our van
September 12th to September 21st-Disneysnel~~WL
September 13th to September 16th-A Mickeyfan~~POP
September 13th to Septemer 21st-haleofafamily~~WL & BCV
September 15th to September 22nd-csss31399~~POR
September 19th to September 23rd-mking624~~AKL
September 19th to September 25th-ruthma~~POR
September 22nd to September 29th-RDCAnthony~~WL
September 22nd to September 29th-blallred~~Poly
September 24th to September 30th-HayGan~~POFQ
September 24th to October 4th-123SA~~ASMo
September 27th to October 3rd-LBKMAMA~~Poly GV
September 27th to October 4th-nan1217~~Poly GV
September 28th to October 3rd-lovemy3girls ~~POP
September 28th to October 8th-DaisyD~~Poly GV
September 29th to October 8th-Tissa~~Beach Club
September 29th to October 7th-lucincia~~GF
September 30th to October 9th-delmar411

October 6th to October 13th-CF'er ~~FW Cabins
October21st to October 28th-avander3~~POR
October 21st to October 28th-pigletforever ~~WL
October 24th to October29th-Piglet'sPal~~POFQ
October 26th to October 29th-A Mickeyfan~~POP
October 26th to November 3rd-Cellthing~~CBR

November 10th to November 25th-AlwaysEeyore (aunt and uncle)~~ASMU
November 11th to November 19th-sailors_wfe~~AKL
November 12th to November 15th-AlwaysEeyore (their own ressies)~~ASMO
November 15th to November 23rd-AlwaysEeyore (their own ressies)~~ASMU
November 15th to November 23rd-AlwaysEeyore (sister 1)~~ASMU
November 15th to November 23rd-AlwaysEeyore (sister 2)~~ASMU
November 15th to November 23rd-AlwaysEeyore (mom and dad)~~ASMU
November 16th to November 24th-mumom95~~WL

December 2nd to December 16th-Jessmela~~BWV &Tower Club level at CR
December 9th to December15th-allysmom1218~~CBR waterview room or their rental car LOL
December 9th to December 15th-natenapril~~AKL bunkbeds
December 9th to December 15th-raven69david~~AKL Savannah view w/bunks.
December 9th to Decmber 15th-Foohound~~GF GV or the beach chairs
December 9th to December 15th-MemoryMakers2669~~Beach Club Water View
December 9th to December 16th-CJsMom~~AKL Pool view with bunk beds
December 10th to December14th-d4est ~~AKL Savannah view w/bunks
Decmeber 10th to December 16th-javaonline~~ASMo
December 10th to December 17th-budbeerlady~~POFQ
December 10th to December 17th-sunshyne1023~~ASMo
December 11th to December 19th-rhiannonwales ~~AKL savannah with bunks
December 15th to December 22nd-adisneymama~~WL courtyard view
December 15th to December 22nd-heatherlynn444~~AKL
December 16th to December 21st-Dawn77~~AKL savannah view
December 19th to December 26th-Portugal1000~~BWV
December 19th to December 26th-mylightshines~~POLY standard view
December 19th to Decmeber 27th-Catrinabeach~~AS Music
December 19th to Decmber 28th-ugadog99~~AKL savannah view
December 19th to January 1st-bizeemom4~~Grand Floridian Garden View or the beach chairs. LOL

That puts us at a total of 74 with no pin attached to our names who got the 40% off deal.

Hopfully that helps for the people that might not know where to look. decerbod I will update you in a bit!

I am trying so hard here. Im learning but Im learning slow apparently. The post on the first page shows several people who got the code, but I cant figure out how to see it. I promise Im paying attention.

I followed the links and found the Code. I called to place my reservations and asked if I did have a code with my name. I was told I did. I ask if it was the code and gave it to the CM and it was!! :dance3:

We are going December 9th to the 16th and staying at Port Orleans Riverside, water view room. The code was for 40% off the room rack rate!!:cool1:

This is our 5th trip and the only one staying on site.

I would love to hear from any one else that is going during that time.

I went back to the first page, and I promise I'm half smart but im missing it. can someone please help me?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter