Sigma Delta Sorority Sisters are here!!!

Caroline! :wave2: ~I've been thinking of you lately...and wondering how you were doing? :hug: Nice to see you here! :goodvibes

Mouseteacher~Anything SPECIAL :cheer2: planned for your household this weekend?!? I can imagine all the "BOYS" will be getting ready for a VICTORY!!! :cool1:

#1hockeymom~I always heard folks state "Tuna Fish" as an oxymoron...but I'm not so sure either! :confused3 BUT...YOU CLEARLY POSTED THE WINNER WITH: "MICROSOFT WORKS!!" :rotfl2:

Kelli~:banana:"GOOD PRICE" (in RE: WDW VACATION...LOL). :banana:

ww52~"STUDENT TEACHER!" :rotfl: :teeth:

paras4ri~GOOD LAWYERS....(LOU?)....LOL!! :rolleyes1

C'mon everyone...there's plenty more out there!! :earboy2:
We can even make a few from scratch...such as, "Radical MODerater!" :rolleyes:

DF once againg you over exceed...you are incredible...

No Go..did anyone do that yet..

The MT household is anxiously awaiting Sunday, DF! We are not taking anything for granted. Remember, the Pats were the major underdogs vs the Rams...and we won! We had Patriots Day at school on Wednesday. Of course, I wore a Tom Brady football shirt. :lovestruc I'm sure Gail, Joanne and Caroline are feeling the same.

Oxymorons :scratchin Hmmmmm -- I'll have to give it some thought because I'm stuck! :teeth: I do like Jumbo Shrimp.... as an oxymoron but more so as a meal :goodvibes preferably stuffed or scampied (is there such a word?!).

Hey, ZW, when are more installments of your and delswife trip reports coming? Hurry! Please!!!

Geez Df - i thought that coming up with a few every day was good, but your list blew my paltry few away!!!
Mouseteacher - tomorrow is dress down day - you know my team wil be worn on my sleeve!!! Can't wait for the game!!! :cheer2: Bring on those Eagles, we will be plucking their feathers! Caroline

dreamflight99 said:
Gail...How on EARTH do you keep up with the Angels thread? That is the FASTEST moving thread I've ever attempted to read/post!! :rotfl2:
You don't keep up, you just jump in whenever you can and join in the fun!

Today was our Super Bowl celebration at work. We had a huge potluck lunch and lots of red, white & blue clothing and balloons and streamers.

ozziewags said:
Mouseteacher.....I like Tom Brady, but I do hope he cuts his hair soon! Maybe it's a superstition?
I think you've hit the nail on the head. The year the Pats played the Rams there were many players who didn't shave throughout the playoffs. I still picture Adam Vinatieri with a full beard from that year.

Can you believe we received more snow here in the New England states last night?! There is a 90 min delay for schools in my area. Hope Boston gets through this last bit of snow okay?! I'm thinking spring right about now would be great! Good thing my trip is around the corner! I'm more than ready for a vacation in FL!

I'm fresh out of oxymorons but look at my counter! :sunny:

Muffy

You are all getting way more snow than we are in Northern NY,... We might have 3 inches on the ground... This week has been Sunny and in the 30's every day which is unheard of in February... Usually it is -30!!!

We lucked out here in RI, we just got rain and that's almost over. It seemed like it was icing over last night but it's already 35 degrees so that shouldn't be a problem this morning. Sure wish we were heading to Florida too.

Supposed to be in the 50s here today. If you haven't seen the movie, "The Day after Tomorrow," go rent it. With all of the strange weather we have experienced globally, this movie is pretty eerie. :umbrella:
Muffy, I can't believe you will be back at Disney in 10 days. Lucky you! And Fortofino too. They've had some good deals there too. Next Friday, I will be at the Bellagio. I am pretty excited, since I haven't been to Vegas in 10 years! :dancer:
My 23 year old son is giving us lessons in Blackjack. What's wrong with this picture?! :rolleyes1
We got an unusual surprise this morning. We had a teacher institute today and at 10 am we all got sent home, as there was a water problem in the city and all the water in town was shut down. Yea! I am home and plan on getting some things done I should have done last week. (like Dis-ing) We are ok at home, because I live in the city next door! :banana:

Loubon said:
Show off.....

He, he! I can't wait Lou! :banana:

Ozzie, have a great time playing blackjack in Vegas! :)

Muffy :wave:

Muffy~ I'll be a show off with you. Look at my counter!! :hourglass

Joanne

No snow today, thank goodness. Just rain south of Boston!!

Loubon said:
I posted this one just for YOU...and was WONDERING :confused3 how long it would take for you to finally NOTICE!!! (C'est n'est pas)!! :p (MALE INTELLECT!...LOL).

GO PATS!!!

Since I inadvertantly (over-excitedly...my sincere apologies to anyone offended by my submission) :badpc: exhausted most of the Oxymoron's...how about DOUBLE NEGATIVES? These were always an annoyance, and truly grated me just to hear them!! (Akin to ending sentences with prepositions...LOL).

I'll go first...with JUST ONE (of my FAVS):

"She ain't got none." :rotfl2: (wouldn't this mean...she GOTS SOME?) :rotfl:

TTFN...DF99 :wave2:

Hey, my countdown is at 13 days... and we are very proud of that. Caroline :flower:

ps. this is the weekend and i leave all my grammar back in the classroom... :goodvibes

I have not a clue where this item should be categorized:

"but he be talkin' 'bout my momma"

One day this quote will drive me insane! Usually I offer up my "momma" complete with address so they can talk about her. No one has taken me up on my offer.

Those counters are looking very nice!

#1hockeymom said:
I have not a clue where this item should be categorized:

"but he be talkin' 'bout my momma"

One day this quote will drive me insane! Usually I offer up my "momma" complete with address so they can talk about her. No one has taken me up on my offer.

Those counters are looking very nice!
:rotfl: :rotfl2: just like..."b'twixt you 'n me" ~I call this stuff...EBONICS. :)

Love the "Offer up my "momma" so they can talk about her!! You are too much!! :teeth:

Lou~just one more reason you are so at HOME here...and welcome too! :grouphug: :lovestruc Gerri is a fortunate gal. ;)

*I ain't NEVER coming back! :earseek: :banana:

Hey ya'll! The snow is melting today in CT! It's 50 degrees! I'm on my way out for a walk to enjoy this reprieve!

Mouseteacher, I will be in the Boston area tomorrow! My DS and his GF have moved into their townhouse in Woburn. We can't wait to visit the happy couple! :cloud9: DH and I are also looking at a 2 family in Medford as an investment property while there. It is very close to Tufts. I'll wave when we drive through Wakefield! :wave2:

Caroline, Joanne and Kelli, your countdowns are looking great to me! Happy planning to all of you!

Muffy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter