• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Side On Plan - Room Numbers

Embraer

Mouseketeer
I've seen it somewhere, but where oh where. Can somebody direct me to a thread that had pictures of the Fantasy (maybe it was the Dream) side on with the room numbers carefully marked on it. The reason for asking is we have 7632 on the Fantasy next August 10th and were curious to know whether it had a solid or plexi-glass balcony railing, I can't find any info in trip reports

Thanks

I've seen it somewhere, but where oh where. Can somebody direct me to a thread that had pictures of the Fantasy (maybe it was the Dream) side on with the room numbers carefully marked on it. The reason for asking is we have 7632 on the Fantasy next August 10th and were curious to know whether it had a solid or plexi-glass balcony railing, I can't find any info in trip reports

Thanks

I think this is the post you are looking for. I've never posted a link before so I hope I did this right. ;)

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=38775996&postcount=1

That's the one guys, much obliged. As far as I can tell 7632 looks like a plexi-glass rail, would I be right?

This is really helpful! I used go to the DCL website and look at the deck plan to find my room category and see what type of verandah I had.

That's the one guys, much obliged. As far as I can tell 7632 looks like a plexi-glass rail, would I be right?

Yes, you are right. We had 7632 on the Dream last year and absolutely loved the location. You are mid-ship, about 1/2 way between the mid and aft elevators. You are also between two decks of room so it is really quiet.

Cheers, I assume there was a roof-down bed as well as the pull-couch, my 5 year old is stoked at the idea that he'll be sleeping hanging from the ceiling. His favourite character outside of the Disneyverse is Batman after all :)

Cheers, I assume there was a roof-down bed as well as the pull-couch, my 5 year old is stoked at the idea that he'll be sleeping hanging from the ceiling. His favourite character outside of the Disneyverse is Batman after all :)

Yes, if the Dream is the same as the Fantasy, it will have all 4 beds (queen, sofa, drop down bunk and murphy).

Yes, you are right. We had 7632 on the Dream last year and absolutely loved the location. You are mid-ship, about 1/2 way between the mid and aft elevators. You are also between two decks of room so it is really quiet.

We have room 7632 booked on the Dream this summer. Do you know if by chance you can watch the fireworks from this room's balcony? Or do you remember any other good tips from this location?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter