• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

shuttles to non-disney parks

Anita&Matt

Earning My Ears
1st family trip to Disney in September and we're planning on staying at All Star Movies - have a 6 day park hopper for the 4 parks, and the only other Orlando park we want to got to is 1 or 2 days at Sea World - question - is there a shuttle to Sea World? How do we get there without renting a car? Thanks.

I had thought you could book with Mears. Try their website !

I was reading about this earlier on mousesavers. They recomend taking a city bus from the ticket and transportation at WDW to Seaworld. Bus #50 it's only 20 mins and apparently the driver will drop you at the front gate. Ask for the pick up location for the return trip, also bus #50. Can't beat the price at only $1.25 each way. Sorry but they also recomend getting a car from national/alamo on site at WDW. They have a location in the dolphin resort which is really close to your resort. I plan on renting a car from alamo/dolphin because the rates are alot cheaper renting there, then at the airport. Just for one day it might be a cheap way to get there.

You can make arrangements with Mears to pick you up at your hotel and transport you to Sea World. You will then have to make some arrangements for a pick up time, although I don't recall how that works. I believe you have to call from the park an hour prior to the time you want to leave to schedule transportation back to your hotel. This can be costly depending how many people you have in your party.

I was told that Mears charges $14 r/t to USO and SW. You can call them from the hotel, the front desk even has a no. for Mears and arrange the pick up, you then call from the park 1 hour before you want to leave or make arrangement with driver that drops you off. I've heard of both. I'm also using Mears to go to USO this summer. Good luck. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter