Shuttles from Disney Springs Hotels

kookiekat02

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! Does anyone know if the Disney Springs hotels have started doing normal shuttle service? I am planning to do a long weekend at the beginning of December and would rather stay at the Disney Springs hotels instead of the extra cost of disney-owned but shuttle service will definitely matter. Thanks!!!

Hi everyone! Does anyone know if the Disney Springs hotels have started doing normal shuttle service? I am planning to do a long weekend at the beginning of December and would rather stay at the Disney Springs hotels instead of the extra cost of disney-owned but shuttle service will definitely matter. Thanks!!!
I don't think the Disney Spring hotels get the xtra magic hours anymore. Which makes them pretty useless in my opinion.

Here is the list of hotels with extended hours:

Participating Hotels
Extended evening theme park hours is a benefit for registered Guests staying at Disney Deluxe Resorts and Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts, which include:
Disney Deluxe Resorts
Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts
Other Select Hotels
  • Walt Disney World Swan Hotel
  • Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel
  • Walt Disney World Swan Reserve
  • Shades of Green® on Walt Disney World®

Disney Springs hotels get the early entry so with great deals they can be worth it. Their shuttles are running but I don’t know how the frequency compares to pre-pandemic.

I am staying in November and I called them about the shuttle. It seems like now you have to pre schedule your shuttle to the parks during your stay. I asked them if the shuttles will start early enough to be able to use the early entry benefit and they say they do. But cant confirm it. Im a ready to use uber/lyft if I they dont work for me.

I think the shuttle from parks to hotel is on a schedule though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter