• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

shuttles at Windsor Hills?

doublemom1998

Earning My Ears
hi there! i am very interested in renting a condo since it will cost less or at least the same as BWLBV that we had booked. my question is that we willhave a rental car but were hoping to not have to use it for epcot days since we like to have a few drinkies there. Does Windsor Hills offer this? if not, how much and how easy is it to get a cab? TIA!!

hi there! i am very interested in renting a condo since it will cost less or at least the same as BWLBV that we had booked. my question is that we willhave a rental car but were hoping to not have to use it for epcot days since we like to have a few drinkies there. Does Windsor Hills offer this? if not, how much and how easy is it to get a cab? TIA!!

There are shuttles from WH to Disney, they are run through Maingate taxis. Last time I checked, the cost was $11 per person round trip to Disney. They run at 9:40 am and 12:10 pm from the Clubhouse. Return from the parks can be at 5:00 pm, 8:00 pm or 9:30 pm or later, depending on park closings, fireworks, etc. and changes monthly.

Shuttles to Universal are $15 round trip to Universal, $15 round trip to Sea World or Wet'n Wild, $11 round trip to Premium Outlets. Times are subject to change and vary with park schedules/closings, so you can call Maingate Taxis for a schedule or check at the Clubhouse when you arrive. The phone number for Maingate Taxis is 407-870-5553.

Taxis are also available door to door by Maingate Taxis or Goodtimes Taxis--their phone number 407-847-8777. Sometimes if you have enough people, taxis can be more economical so best to call and check!

Hope that helps.

Sandy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter