• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

shuttle to the port

sunshineNJ

DIS Veteran
Country Inn and Suites has a free shuttle ONLY if you do the park and cruise pkge. I will not have a car with me so I won't be doing that. Otherwise the shuttle is $5 pp and I have 3 people in my party. Is it cheaper to take a cab? Thanks:)

Country Inn and Suites has a free shuttle ONLY if you do the park and cruise pkge. I will not have a car with me so I won't be doing that. Otherwise the shuttle is $5 pp and I have 3 people in my party. Is it cheaper to take a cab? Thanks:)

I'm in the same boat and asked a similar question the other day.

I realized it would be cheaper to book a package that included transfer from the airport to the hotel and then just pay that fee to the port. Check out www.parkingstay.com if you are flying into orlando for those details.

to answer your original question, i dont know. But you can try these folks.
http://www.cocoabeachtaxiservice.com

cheers!
~J

sunshineNJ said:

I am almost positive room rates are significantly cheaper at this hotel if you do not do park and cruise, so the $15 for the shuttle would end up still being a good deal.

I paid $179 for the Park and Ride for a Friday night in January. That's quite expensive but I feel it is worth every penny for the peace of mind, convenience and their Employee of the Year, Dwayne - the shuttle driver. He and his wife are wonderful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter